This post was edited by aziz at 2017-10-2 17:29

https://youtu.be/V0mgkDHRvGQ

https://www.facebook.com/CBSNews/videos/10155092441565950/

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2017-10-2 18:27:37 |Display all floors

Mandalay bay horror

This post was edited by aziz at 2017-10-2 16:30

The streets between Mandalay Bay and Sunrise Hospital, a nearby medical center, saw ambulances in going back and forth between the scene for several hours, writes Daniel Hernandez in Las Vegas.

Police shut down the south end of the strip corridor, displacing hundreds of tourists. Many of those who ran from the shooter sought refuge in budget motels, parking garages, and apartment complexes near the event. At a gas station across the street, survivors reunited with friends. Some were teary eyed, still shaking with fear.

Jackie Hoffing, a Las Vegas native, said: “We were there enjoying our time and it was very obvious it was gunfire coming down into the crowd. It was hysteria. There were people trampled. I ran and I jumped walls and I was only with my husband. He stayed with me. We jumped walls, climbed cars, ran for our lives. I’ve never run that hard or been that scared in my whole life.”

Hoffing added: “We’ve been in the motel. We knocked on a random door and went in there and hid in the bathroom for the past two and a half hours. We stopped in the lobby and thought were safe then they came in and said the suspect is here, everybody has to run. It was another stamped. It was more panic than reality. I was texting my children, I thought we were going to die. I told them I love you.”

Krista Metz said: “I’m still shaking. Every time I start thinking about it I start shaking again. We took shelter in a condo with like 30 other people.”

Desiree Price, from San Diego, said: “I helped someone who was bleeding. (Her shirt and trousers are smeared with blood) Two girls hid behind a car with us right outside the concert. One girl was shot in her leg, the other had in her shoulder. It didn’t stop so we all ran – we kept going.”

Emily Anderson, 35 from San Diego, said: “I saw a lady get hit in the leg and her boyfriend dragging her out, and everyone was running. It was chaos.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 11:35:41 |Display all floors
No motives at all for this attack, which makes it very strange indeed..
He was a heavy gambler, which might have triggered some anger, but reports suggest he won big a few times. Maybe the police will dig something up later
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 16:29:38 |Display all floors
As long as you dish out weapons if it's candy the problem will stay, but as they say it's their democratic right to owe weapons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 17:29:55 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-10-3 16:29
As long as you dish out weapons if it's candy the problem will stay, but as they say it's their demo ...

Hmm,
Gun ownership in the U.K. is a privilege, not a right.
Firearms control in the U.K. is among the toughest in the world, and as a result firearms offences continue to make up a small proportion (less than 0.2 percent) of recorded crime.
If someone were to possess, purchase, manufacture or sell a firearm or its component parts otherwise than in accordance with the requirements of sections 1, 3 and 5 of the Firearms Act 1968, they would be liable to prosecution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-3 20:57:35 |Display all floors

tragedy

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2017-10-3 21:49:52 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-10-3 09:35
No motives at all for this attack, which makes it very strange indeed..
He was a heavy gambler, whic ...

Mentally disturbed ? But it was a preplanned otherwise why he rent a hotelroom on top,certainly to shoot comfortably.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.