Views: 30806|Replies: 25

Building work during national holidays [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-1 09:04:20 |Display all floors
This morning i was woken at 6.30 am due to building work which started today. I have been informed it will go on for approx 2 weeks. This is not a government project, so why do they start right before the national holidays? some of my neihbours were also standing on their balconies clearly upset, but it seems we just have to accept a very noisy week ahead of us..
I know there is a line to call if building work continues after 10pm, but surely buiding work during national holidays should be stopped to give everybody some peace during their break they have been looking forward to
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-1 10:32:31 |Display all floors
What do you want the poor bugger to do? Holidays are so BORING. He will have nothing to do unless he owns a cellphone that affords him access to some games. Work is the man's best medicine. Without this medicine, he will be seriously ill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 10:34:38 |Display all floors
Tell us, especially Dr. Nil, are you really a paid forumite here in CD?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 11:06:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-1 10:32
What do you want the poor bugger to do? Holidays are so BORING. He will have nothing to do unless he ...

The most beautiful sound during holidays is Quiet....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 12:13:45 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-10-1 11:06
The most beautiful sound during holidays is Quiet....

I wish the most beautiful sound was audible during the rest of the year. We have so few holidays...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 12:18:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-10-1 12:13
I wish the most beautiful sound was audible during the rest of the year. We have so few holidays.. ...

I have no idea how many holidays employees get. Mine seem to get around 5 weeks, but not sure if OT hrs are included in that. HK seem to get a lot more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 12:27:31 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-10-1 12:18
I have no idea how many holidays employees get. Mine seem to get around 5 weeks, but not sure if O ...

Some people are ten times noisier on their holidays than when at work; at work some of them produce just a fine snoring sound asleep, and almost none when pretending to work.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.