Author: ceciliazhang

China's toughest-ever North Korea sanctions? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-12 15:24:06 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-10-9 10:54
If you love to prattle on about your a nation's history, just go to a Korean forum.  an Ooppa like ...

Indeed, an Ooppa like you is a fitting characterization.  As for "oppa", unless you are a girl, you would not have said it of yourself.  So much for your literacy.  Go back to skid row to slurp up more British slang to pass it off as English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 18:24:11 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-12 15:24
Indeed, an Ooppa like you is a fitting characterization.  As for "oppa", unless you are a girl, yo ...

You are non compos mentis.  I know you are a friend of that robert, who seems to have decided to go into hiding. I may be wrong about this; he could be spying on us in the darkness like another Korean spook like you.

Keep flaunting your Englash here if you like,  you louse from a prison-like nation called North Korea.  No one would think that you are educated; only your swain would be happy to  kvell over your erudition. Don't talk to me anymore. I'd hate to spend my time reasoning with a slicker trying to rook people here.

You have a nice stay in North Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 18:24:21 |Display all floors
Indeed, an Ooppa like you is a fitting characterization.  As for "oppa", unless you are a girl, yo ...

You are non compos mentis.  I know you are a friend of that robert, who seems to have decided to go into hiding. I may be wrong about this; he could be spying on us in the darkness like another Korean spook like you.

Keep flaunting your Englash here if you like,  you louse from a prison-like nation called North Korea.  No one would think that you are educated; only your swain would be happy to  kvell over your erudition. Don't talk to me anymore. I'd hate to spend my time reasoning with a slicker trying to rook people here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 18:24:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 18:24:51 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 18:26:44 |Display all floors

Keep flaunting your Englash here if you like,  you louse from a prison-like nation called North Korea.  No one would think that you are educated here ; only your swain would be happy to  kvell over your erudition. Don't talk to me anymore. I'd hate to spend my time reasoning with a slicker trying to rook people here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-13 13:57:35 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-10-9 10:54
If you love to prattle on about your a nation's history, just go to a Korean forum.  an Ooppa like ...

My dear "Ooppa", dictum factum.  You need not vomit out all the slime you swallowed from the gutters of London to convince us you are indeed an "Ooppa".  We are satisfied.  You have demonstrated your ability to bypass the editorial board like an ex-webmaster could to shut the post-login redirect for a day or two.  Did you keep some passwords from your previous stint, like a sleuth would?  Trojans have a need to over-demonstrate their loyalty for the country they are betraying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.