Author: ceciliazhang

China's toughest-ever North Korea sanctions? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-9 10:04:20 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-9 07:48
KOREA IS NOT JUST A GATEWAY TO CHINA, BUT ALSO TO THE PAST, AND TO THE FUTURE

Kim is a royal family ...

Do you believe in fairies? Like the Chinese yellow emperor born to a virgin after a gestation in her womb of 20 years? Now you want us to believe Kim Jong-un is a "royal" with a lineage reaching back to the Goryeo period? My ancestor was emperor Nebukadnezzar - nice to meet you, ABC!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:04:27 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-9 09:52
TB, you are revealing your own penchant for showmanship, and your foreignness, as well as your self- ...

Pillock, I'm still at a loss.  Could you tell me what the blazes are you talking about in Chinese? Maybe I could figure it out once u write in Chinese. Haaaaa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:07:06 |Display all floors
Seneca, my old friend, you never fail to put in a word of falsehood when there is a chance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:13:56 |Display all floors
As for the unemployed quack editor of many a failed and floundering forum of years past, we have nothing but pity, but not sympathy, for his many acts of self-inflicted errors.

Luckily, CD did not accept his pretensions.

His total ignorance of the history of the Korean and Manchu peoples is abysmal and irredeemable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:16:47 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-9 10:04
Your friends must have been reading your soliloquies from years past, banishing contributors who r ...

Is that Englash? David Remnick and Graydon Carter , come over. I just found a man who would be a perfect choice to be the next editor of Vanity Fair. I'm decidedly bowled over by his ability to use Englash to wash our brains, whilst pluming himself on being cosmopolitan.

I'd say abcfirst has the chutzpah to be the next editor of Vanity Fair. If not, how about becoming a self-absorbed columnist at  China Daily? I just won't be reading it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:26:22 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-9 10:13
As for the unemployed quack editor of many a failed and floundering forum of years past, we have not ...

I couldn't care less.  If u like uttering tosh and obnubilating their minds  here, go ahead. You wouldn't catch me  buying your self-congratulatory bromides.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-9 10:28:06 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-9 10:13
As for the unemployed quack editor of many a failed and floundering forum of years past, we have not ...

I think seneca is also brassed off with your feel-good bromides and invective, muppet.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.