Author: abcfirst

THIS CD FORUM IS BLOCKED FROM NEW POSTS - WHAT TRUTH IS BEING BLOCKED? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-12 15:08:45 |Display all floors
The quack is clearly part of the editorial board, and was able to shut down the entire site because he was losing an argument.  This is bad for the image of modern China.  It is also against the spirit of the party for one man to disrupt a government website for the use of the public by use, and abuse, of his office.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 15:29:46 |Display all floors
abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-12 15:08
The quack is clearly part of the editorial board, and was able to shut down the entire site because  ...

I think I know who you are referring to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 16:09:30 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-10-12 15:29
I think I know who you are referring to.

Can you tell me who's the quack?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-13 15:25:09 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2017-10-12 16:09
Can you tell me who's the quack?

I am not sure how I can tell you discreetly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Most perceptive.

Use magic tools Report

Well well, with your perceived negative attitude towards outside world, you deserve a miserable life maybe

Use magic tools Report

abcfirst Post time: 2017-10-12 15:08
The quack is clearly part of the editorial board, and was able to shut down the entire site because  ...

I highly doubt it. This site suffered a huge hack around 2 or 3 yrs ago, and never fully recovered. THe hack seemed to come from a grumpy ex member who was angry his gf got banned..
he no longer posts anymore
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.