Author: senoritazhao

Mooncake business thrives on social network   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-29 21:53:17 |Display all floors
Ah, mooncakes

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-30 04:23:12 |Display all floors
空谷幽兰 Post time: 2017-9-29 11:09

I do not like mooncake it is just so....sort of... full

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 08:35:19 |Display all floors
The mooncake festival has become so commercialized until the roots of the festival are lost from sight. Which is quite a shame because this is one example of progress replacing tradition in its original sense.

http://tinyurl.com/yajmpf3h

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 09:54:46 |Display all floors
The Mooncake festival has fallen prey to fraudsters who are reaping huge profits selling fakes imitating well known brands.
And while others are not outright frauds, they cheat customers with deceeptive packaging bordering on fraud.  Hence there are  many cheap mooncakes packed in elaborate gift boxes and asking for the moon in prices.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 11:29:31 |Display all floors
Beware what you buy from the internet, certsinly don't be too quick to sink your teeth into mooncakes bought thro the net.  Because the homemafe mooncakes are not  subjecct to inspection or quality checks,  they could very well be a health hazard.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2017-9-30 22:23:59 |Display all floors
Moon cake is a symbol of chinese culture.We took some in 1984 the taste was not that much attractive.In 1988 office asked me to collect few hundred box of moon cake without pork.Tough job.I managed it in Jianguo hotel with egg filled in.We distribute to all our banks clients.Now there are varieties kind of moon cake in China.In guangzhou and HK are the hub of these item.The last I took it in 2005 in Guangzhou city in the day of autumn festival.Its wonderful.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2017-9-30 22:24:59 |Display all floors
Moon cake is a symbol of chinese culture.We took some in 1984 the taste was not that much attractive.In 1988 office asked me to collect few hundred box of moon cake without pork.Tough job.I managed it in Jianguo hotel with egg filled in.We distribute to all our banks clients.Now there are varieties kind of moon cake in China.In guangzhou and HK are the hub of these item.The last I took it in 2005 in Guangzhou city in the day of autumn festival.Its wonderful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.