Views: 30940|Replies: 19

Will China help rebuild Syria? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-26 14:10:49 |Display all floors
Imad Mustafa, the Syrian Ambassador to China, was quoted by the media on Sept 24 as saying that the threat of ISIS will be wiped out in a month or two, and China will be given priority in the rebuilding of post-conflict Syria. Given China is great at building infrastructure, will China invest in Syria's rebuilding?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 15:25:27 |Display all floors
The threat of IS will never be wiped out, but that wont stop thousands of Chinese workers heading over there.
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-26 15:37:02 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-9-26 15:25
The threat of IS will never be wiped out, but that wont stop thousands of Chinese workers heading ov ...

...but even so the Chinese mouths are salivating over the infrastructure construction projects and the MONEY that inevitably will have to be found... The Chinese never are absent when a country in conflict and in ruins wants to be rebuilt but they are unfindable when humanitarian help is sought.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 16:35:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-26 15:37
...but even so the Chinese mouths are salivating over the infrastructure construction projects a ...

I know a civil engineer here who still works in very dangerous places in the middle east, and in Africa. I will buzz him on wechat if he is sending his team in to Syria...
He was in Libya until wicked Hilary interrupted his plans.....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 17:08:19 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-9-26 16:35
I know a civil engineer here who still works in very dangerous places in the middle east, and in A ...

re: He was in Libya until wicked Hilary interrupted his plans

Otherwise we would see a vegetable garden where the warmongers and Willing dropped their munitions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 19:17:47 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-9-26 16:35
I know a civil engineer here who still works in very dangerous places in the middle east, and in A ...

His nose is on the money .He probably thinks he can hire an army of angelic body guards.  rail

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 19:19:37 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-26 17:08
re:  He was in Libya until wicked Hilary interrupted his plans

Otherwise we would see a vegetabl ...

And Libya had a couple of thousand years' time to turn into a vegetable garden but somehow missed that chance. Under Muammar Ghaddafi it turned not to agriculture but to oil prospection and to another highly profitable business: the export of terrorism.

I doubt Muammar Ghaddafi was a horticulturalist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.