Author: ariqj

Athletes take a knee during the national anthem [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-27 05:25:06 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-27 04:44
What do the American blacks want anyway?

Police reform.  Ending racial stereotypes in policing.  Police are killing unarmed black men daily and what is worse is all the white people excusing it and cheering on the police.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-27 05:46:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-9-27 05:47
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-27 05:25
Police reform.  Ending racial stereotypes in policing.  Police are killing unarmed black men daily ...

Is that all? because honestly I am sick to death of them complaining. Will they ever shut up? Jesus %$%$ing Christ. And well I have seen some stuff about them trsting cops to see if they are more likely to shoot an innocent white suspect that is acting suspicious than a black one and they actually hesitate more with the black suspects than the white ones - probably because all of this nonsense about cops shooting black people. Are you sure that cops are racist? Are cops trained to be racist? What reform is needed exactly? More black cops policing black areas? That sounds racist as hell to me but that is what they are you liberals want is it? Well fine - who really gives a %$%$. If 'black communities' want black cops then whatever. So that is all they want is it? That seems pretty easy. What is the hold up then? With all of the affirmative action and what not you would think more black cops in areas with lots of black people would be pretty easy. Is there enough black cops? Is that the problem? Do we need more black cops? Why isnt there enough black cops? Are white people taking all of the cop jobs? Do we need some affirmative action to make it easier for blacks to become cops? Perhaps Australia can help with that somehow. Anyway - thats all we need to shut them up is it. Black cops in black areas. You know what - we have a lot of unemployed Aboriginals in Australia - what if we trained them up to be cops and then we sent them to America for you? Two birds right. They are black. Or will only black Americans be suitable?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-27 05:48:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-9-27 05:48
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-27 05:25
Police reform.  Ending racial stereotypes in policing.  Police are killing unarmed black men daily ...

You do have that South American guy hosting the daily show. Aboriginals might work.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-27 05:54:16 |Display all floors
Steph Curry. Son of millionaire former NBA player Dell Curry. Ha. What a %$%$wit. We should call these dumb black American sports stars out for how %$%$ing dumb they are. Make them explain themselves. Both Lebron James are Steph Curry are dumb as %$%$.

White people are to blame for Lebron James being raised by a single mother you know. If not for white people Lebron and his loving family would be on easy street in somewhere in Africa right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 06:14:23 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-27 05:46
Is that all? because honestly I am sick to death of them complaining. Will they ever shut up? Jesus ...

Honestly, I don't think the issue is that all police are racist.  BUT - here's the deal.  The whitelash for suggesting racism could be involved confirms racism is more widespread than ever thought of before.  So people are just reacting off of each other.  The reaction to BLM is what is fueling the movement.  AND - its changed my view of americans for sure.  Its all the comments on articles concerning BLM and social media.  I've never seen so much racism in my lifetime.  At least not so out in the open.

So the reaction is - shut up, there isn't racism, we're all perfectly fine with police killing us.  We don't make a fuss when they kill white people, we support them killing us.  OR you have people saying the most racist things to try and justify racism from police (which may or may not even be there).

Obama brought out the racism in a lot of insecure white people who thought they could handle a black president.  But most are in total denial about it.  Its like the whole country has gone mad.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 06:18:26 |Display all floors
Is that all? because honestly I am sick to death of them complaining. Will they ever shut up? Jesus ...
Perhaps Australia can help with that somehow.

From what I've learned, I would agree with you.  

Our police kill three people a day on average.   Its like they don't know how to police anymore.  Its all about being 100% compliant to police or risk injury and death.  That's all they seem to know now.  Last week they shot a deaf man for not following orders.  He was trying to sign.  Obviously that meant he was a threat to their lives and they shot him dead.  It doesn't matter what color you are really, police are killing us in record numbers.

Its all the talk around.  And police reacting badly to BLM, posting racist things on facebook and so forth.  Its social media that confirms every fear black have towards whites and police.  Its like people cannot act civil anymore.  That's gone way out of style.  Sad.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 06:24:35 |Display all floors

One more point on the social media......

I'm starting to believe the whole russia scandal thing.  So they have been caught paying for ads on facebook.  I wouldn't be too surprised if there were russian agents trying to stir divisions using racism and nationalism.  Some of these 'news' articles talk about how blacks are trying to start a war to kill all white people and a bunch of outrageous crap.  

IDK, something is not right about all this.  We didn't used to be so bad.  I would say the last four or five years we've really descended to madness in this country.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.