Author: ceciliazhang

College student’s death sheds light on bund bed safety [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-27 15:25:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-26 15:08
She must have been having a nightmare and begun reacting to those who persecuted her in her nightm ...

maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 15:41:37 |Display all floors

This post was edited by markwu at 2017-9-27 17:55

condolence..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 15:58:17 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-27 12:39
This is a freak accident, dont blame the bunk bed, it as been in use for ages without acidents causi ...

yeah,only with a slightly high rail bolted to.that's ok.what we do is to make it safer,not rule out.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-30 18:59:50 |Display all floors
I dont understand how one human can sleep in the same room as another person - especially if they are not %$%$ing that person. I dont even like to sleep in the same room as girlfriends when I have them. This is one of the main reasons I did not join the army when I was younger. And why I have avoided jail. They say that solitary confinement is a human rights abuse but wouldnt it be nicer to have your own cell? I would kill my cellmates until I was given my own cell if I ever ended up in jail. I just do not understand how people can sleep in the same rooms as each other. It must be very annoying.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.