Author: 1584austin

USA declares war on North Korea   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-27 12:23:52 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-27 11:35
re: I want mummy's milk ( Swiss call them 'Muttersoehnchen),
  not lukewarm Tsingtao

You just upgraded from "maroon" to another "ron" with the letters "mo" in front.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-27 15:22:41 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-27 04:10
He's trying to bring NK here.  lol

His tantrums about NFL players kneeling during the national an ...

They are both dildo's

What's happening to this world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 22:13:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-27 10:55
Issue? I made a POINT, not an "issue". I made the point that to be a "grownup" while still suckl ...

A 'grown up' at five years old?  

No one is a grown up at five seneca.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 22:14:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-27 10:56
You are this forum's supremest cynic. How can you make light of the poor N Korean people coerced ...

Am I?  I'm explaining that Trump would like the same thing.  He acts more like a king than a president of a free country.  

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 07:35:47 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-27 00:16
Is Trump much different?  He also throws temper tantrum and is more infantile than Kim.  The wor ...

They both make a peanut look like a Mensa candidate!
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 07:46:13 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-27 11:03
I want mummy's milk, not lukewarm Tsingtao, you maroon!

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 07:52:16 |Display all floors
"The whole world should clearly remember it was the U.S. who first declared war on our country," Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho told reporters in New York.

I guess all those videos which showed North Korea's missiles flying towards the States, and cities in the US in flames, with mushroom clouds overhead, were not threatening war. I guess all those rhetorical threats of "fire and brimstone" coming from the mouths of DPRK government mouthpieces were not declaring war, either. Or launching missiles at Guam, or threatening to sink American Naval Vessels, or turning Seoul into a sea of blood ... I guess those were not declarations of war, either.

I guess "rocket man" forgot that the Korean War never actually ended. Technically, the \united States and South Korea are still at war with North Korea so, to declare war when one is already in place, is a moot point.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.