Author: 1584austin

USA declares war on North Korea   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-1 11:41:07 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-29 21:02
But he's moving things:
He slapped duties of over 220 percent on Canada's Bombardier aircraft. Th ...

Herein lies the problem ... When any other country does it, it's called subsidizing. When the United States government does it, it's called a bail-out.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 11:42:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-30 10:14
Pyongyang is safer than Acapulco, I agree, but Robert confided in me that in N Korea he would be ...

Speaking of Robbie the robber ... we haven't seen him here in a while.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 14:56:16 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-10-1 11:41
Herein lies the problem ... When any other country does it, it's called subsidizing. When the Unit ...

It's not an US problem, the EU is too weak to do anything about it...

The US believe they have a big stick and can bully ANYONE in this world...

About time they learn a lesson

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-1 19:50:04 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-10-1 11:42
Speaking of Robbie the robber ... we haven't seen him here in a while.

Rubber or Robber has taken to sending snail mail. He has moved to Acapulco and sends me a post card every month. He says the Internet speed is far too high for his old body. And N Korea is too green and clean for his taste.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-8 09:48:23 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-26 12:20
I am a mommy.  What are you talking about?  I have kids and grandkids.  They would hide in MY base ...

You are making a serious mistake by comparing the evils of Trump (who is very evil) to the far-greater evils of Kim Jong Un. While Trump (and the Republicans) are delaying American progress, Kim is murdering many Koreans. There is no comparison.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-10 09:09:43 |Display all floors

America can not afford another war, since U.S.A is living out waning days in twilight zone with ever growing mountain of debt, mighty deficit, costly wars, ever widening gap between the richest ten percent and the rest, disharmony between the rich and the poor.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.