Author: gaiacomm

Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-30 23:13:05 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-26 02:13
"make no mistake, millions of lives on both sides will be lost"

Here's a note for you ... Both China AND Russia have stated that if North Korea fires first, they are not getting involved. North Korea would be on its own on this one.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 23:20:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-28 11:25
On another note, Boston. Why are you/your country so freaked out about a nuclear Korea? What possi ...
We Canucks din't have bombs

ummm ... sorry to rain on your little parade, but ... yes we did. They may not have been OURS, but we still had them.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 01:04:09 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-30 07:20
ummm ... sorry to rain on your little parade, but ... yes we did. They may not have been OURS, b ...

NORAD is not Canadian. We are but just a signatory member this American invention. We don't even have nuclear powerplants (or maybe we do, in Ontario, not sure) specifically designed to produce weapons grade plutonium whatever you call it. We don't even have Avro Arrows no more. It went to France (Mirage) and to the US (F-102/106). We have to buy our second hand subs and warships used from the UK so how can those be our nujes?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 11:02:23 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-10-1 01:04
NORAD is not Canadian. We are but just a signatory member this American invention. We don't even h ...

You have obviously never been in the military. I grew up in a military family, and it was a closely guarded Cold War secret that we had American nukes at CFB Comox, and CFB Cold Lake. So please ... don't tell me Canada never had nukes, because we did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 12:28:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-9-30 20:31
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-30 19:02
You have obviously never been in the military. I grew up in a military family, and it was a closel ...

"Military Family"

I grew up in Bonnyville; marvelled at USAF Voodoos roaring above on constant basis; visits Cold Lake often (Town only. Base is off limits). F-86 Sabres was our top fighter at the time with Snowbirds (CT-114 Tutors) to boot as show pieces so don't tell me you are the only one who knows about the goings ons of these places.

And yes, of course I know there are American nukes in the Great North Strong and Free just as there are American nukes covertly stationed in Korea Japan in breach of contract signed. That goes without saying.

But, there are no nukes nukes in Cold Lake (at least not when I was there because no B-52's, not even F-105,s, the only two aircraft that are capable of hugging nukes, not even Hercules, ever fly in or out of Cold Lake. I know what planes are fly above cos they were flying so low I can almost touch them and I was an enthusiasts at the time. F-104 was the largest I've seem flying overhead. Even those are few and far apart. Not strategically nuke ideal I suppose.

Moose Jaw, Goose Bay, however may be different, These two bases are much more essential to the US than Cold lake is. Comox is only naval yard. Besides, the whole of Vanvouver Island is clearly mark a nuke-free zone so I don't know how threateningly nuclear Comox is.

Side note:  as military, hadn't you taken an oath to not divulge on the secrets of the bases because it's national security?

Court Marshall. Court Marshall.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 18:49:21 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-26 01:01
North Korea says U.S. 'declared war', warns it could shoot down U.S. bombers

UNITED NATIONS/BEIJING ...

…If they do; I hope to hell the US response is quick and decisive….

Hahah .. the US never actually won any war, bombs will not scare the NK and if you put booth’s on the ground you guys will be cooked.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 18:53:30 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-26 20:01
Does Beijing really want nuclear free Korean peninsula? Does Beijing really want a stable neighbor ...

And by the same talking what the hell is don’t you useless army in SK , you guys love antagonize everyone and then cray if beating the crap of your army .. remember Vietnam. Looks like you are related the  Trump talking crap

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.