He should know better coming from Cananda and pretending to be Chinese

He's a banana?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 00:36:00 |Display all floors
Let us wait a bit more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 13:09:16 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-26 04:01
Does Beijing really want nuclear free Korean peninsula? Does Beijing really want a stable neighbor ...

Looky here, my Man Boston: unlike you skinheads, we Chinese are not heartless.
While you bomb the daylights out of defenceless people (slingshots verses smart weaponry's) then thump your macho macho me tarzen you Jane chetah chests ckaiming you're heros.

You would, remorselessly, nuke whole metropolitans of innocents because they are yellow hence sees these yellows as expendable animals (serve you right for ending up with a yellow bimbo instead of a sexy blonde now that it's mating seasons as your blonde bimbos now flocks to the Kane Wests' of the world), the extreme costs and the after affects of slavery..

You would CIA up charges and excuse (i.e., as in the use of WMD's on its own people) then get together with your coolies (NATO) to bomb the craps out of these helpless people -- EXECUTION style -- charging them of... of... of GENOCIDE???

What joke and irony....

Once again, Boston, unlike you skinheads, we Chinese are not a heartless people as you.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 13:12:30 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-26 04:08
First; that's a sentence. Dictionaries contain the meaning of words, not sentences.
Second; show m ...

Sorry, Bidton. "Spelling" has never been something I am proud of so please don't ask me to 『spell it out for you』 ;)..,
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 13:19:09 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-26 04:08

You and Kwik-E, Boston, such complementary pair...
https://youtu.be/dYLk34GCXbo

How aften do the two of you jump into bed together?

OK OK! I get the nessage. It's 24/7...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 16:22:02 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-27 13:19
You and Kwik-E, Boston, such complementary pair...

Sounds like you've got a personal problem. Hope you work it out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 01:34:32 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-27 00:22
Sounds like you've got a personal problem. Hope you work it out.

NO NO NO NO, Boston....
Look, you two were so 『secretively HUGGY HUGGY private』 with each other you communicate with happy faces......

O'h!!! You know what I mean... No need to pretend, Boston...
It's OK, Boston Man. Ang Lee wrote the script [url=https://www.bing.com/images/sear ... amp;selectedIndex=0]Cold Mountain[/url] meaning people in CD know what it means if you say to the Mrs. you're going out fishing ;)...  

Look,  Mr. Kwik-E-Mart aka Mr. 7-111 Austronesia's world is OK with all kinky stuffs so not to worry... Closets are not required here, Boston ;)..,

Have fun with yourselves boy and girls...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.