Author: gaiacomm

Will North Korea, Finally Destroy America?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-22 09:54:38 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-10-21 18:11
My reply to you can not be shown here.  So, I don't wanna dwell on it anymore. I just want to te ...

Welcome to the club. I lot of my replies get filtered too. It frustrates me; and just like you, I let them go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-22 11:32:25 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-24 14:08:29 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-10-22 09:54
Welcome to the club. I lot of my replies get filtered too. It frustrates me; and just like you, I  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-24 14:33:26 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-10-22 11:32
”a  nation which  uses force to coerce people into supporting its king “

I can't make out what you are saying.  I'm not partial to kingship nor imperialism or any form of despotism. I just contend that Kim family's perceived hatred against South Korea  and Japan  is a threat to the Asian order. If China chooses to cut an odious regime ruled by King Kim  slack or even throw its weight behind him, then its own national security will be in jeopardy.

For good measure, a wayward leader like Kim only gravitates toward self-interested policies that avail his leadership, which means he doesn't care about China's national interests at all, notwithstanding North Korea's claim to be China's brother.  What he cares most is his own safety and wealth. Suffice to say he doesn't mind forfeiting  his kingship if America assures him that America won't send him behind bars after  the collapse of his kingdom. Remember old soviet union?

Kim would do well to refrain from antagonizing Japan and South Korea if he wants to keep wallowing in his hedonistic lifestyle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-25 00:08:45 |Display all floors
tedbrent Post time: 2017-10-23 22:33
I can't make out what you are saying.  I'm not partial to kingship nor imperialism or any form o ...

I can't make out what you are saying
I’m of the Barack and George W Bush school, people of a classification that does not believe in “confrontations” hence they take extremes of caution “TO NOT DWELL DIRECTLY” on “A SITUATION” or to “USE LANGUAGES” which will inflame the situation when presenting their argument or when they try to bring their messages across because doing so won’t help the situation.

Sadly for the Fred Flintstones of this of God’s green earth and, “DUMMIES of THIS of EDEN’S GARDEN ABOUND”, there are those of us who will just never be able catch on to what’s said...

even if you spell it and explain it all out for them.

is a threat to the Asian order.

What had “THEY” been feeding you? Such zombie.

“If China chooses to cut an odious regime ruled by King Kim  slack or even throw its weight behind him, then its own national security will be in jeopardy

China had been living under the threat of Being the next Nagasaki and Hiroshima throughout the Korean War, the Vietnam War and ever since, but, “that threat was never from its neighbour the DPRK or Pakistan but more rather from the US and from India” so tell me which, or who, or where. China’s security are being jeopardized by.

Kim would do well to refrain from antagonizing Japan a”

You do know that Japan is essentially the 51st state of the US. You do know that Japan have American nukes pointed point blank at both Pyongyang and Beijing 24/7 since Korea. You do know that Japan does not have any say of its own because it “SURRENDERED” to the Americans in WW2 hence straight jacketed by the US. You also know that Abe’s landslide re-election victory is all based on US support and endorsement?

I feel sorry for you.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-29 04:41:14 |Display all floors

Friends,

Rumor has it or it's just me that I heard North Korea likes to liberate Australia continent in Asia-Pacific from Anglo invaders, which worried me a great deal, since this might cause USA a reason to nuke DPRK, just like it happened with Japan in the past.  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-10-29 08:04:42 |Display all floors
sobabe Post time: 2017-10-29 04:41
Friends,

Rumor has it or it's just me that I heard North Korea likes to liberate Australia contine ...

Oh Sobabe, YOU???
You are back? Where have you been all these months? My lips went dry from lack of kissing!

Let us liberate the 23 million starving N Koreans from the Mushroom Head. You and I can do that between the two of us. Are you ready?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.