Author: ceciliazhang

Disciplined Chinese troops set good example for public [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-26 16:01:15 |Display all floors

Is this TV station one hundred percent certain that that was what's it's all about?

Coming home from holiday a year back in the Seattle Tacoma Airport, same scene happened. Boys, and girls, in their early twenties, I'd say a good thousand of them were just siting to one side of the walkway quietly and obediently in a single file of which I have to say stretches a good three blocks or so waiting, just waiting. I got curious and popped the question: I said what's the occasion guys? A girl, black, looked up at me, smiled, and said: we are waiting to be shipped out. Bear in mind however: when they said waiting to be shipped out that it doesn't necessary mean war. For all I know, what they could be meaning to say is getting ready to be shipped to boot camp so there you go.

But, if it takes a whole army to keep the peace on a train station, then it's not something for us to be proud of, more rather, it should something that the Chinese public MUST learnt and that MUST LEARN SOMETHING is manners and disciplines.

Sorry, but that's my feeling about us Chinese when it comes to manners in public.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 11:58:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 21:48:59 |Display all floors
Why do you glorify the army? Do you have someone you love in there or something?

I'm telling you, even Chinese people outside the army already behave as if they were in the army. You can't get more robotic than that. I'm serious. You don't need more discipline. You need more love, more consideration for others. You need more freedom to think outside the box. You need the freedom to express yourselves without fear of making others lose face. Honesty and openness make way for a happier and less stuffy life.

There's nothing cool about being in the military. At best, it is just another job. At worst, well, it's pretty bad. There is no honor there, sorry. Real honor is in true love of your country, without the use of weapons. For one, stop littering, and stop spitting everywhere.

It's better to try to get everyone to put down their guns together, rather than to put so much effort in defense and/or attack.

A cooler military does not make a more peaceful world. Love of peace is a better answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 01:40:28 |Display all floors
hello999 Post time: 2017-9-27 05:48
Why do you glorify the army? Do you have someone you love in there or something?

I'm telling you, e ...

Why are you on our case? Do you even have the rights to discuss these matters with us?
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 08:39:35 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-28 01:40
Why are you on our case? Do you even have the rights to discuss these matters with us?

>  Do you even have the rights to discuss these matters with us?

Only a communist could ask such a question. So China is still pretty much communist in mentality, yes?

It really surprises me how you could learn to speak pretty fluent English, yet still possess such a close-minded mentality. Where did you grow up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 10:45:43 |Display all floors
hello999 Post time: 2017-9-27 16:39
>  Do you even have the rights to discuss these matters with us?

Only a communist could ask such  ...

How do you define a "COMMUNIST"? Are they not just as human as you?

More specifucally, what are stupid FLG'ong simpletons and Joshua Wong mutants like you doing in a Chinese site? Go away. You don't belong here.

Go bash that little 小弟弟 of yours sitting it out in Chinese embassies everywhere so as to let the thousands of laowei's who drives by see the idiots you are and, serve you right being where you are now (Chinese gulags) if you are a member of the latter.

Go away. We have no tolerance for anybof you here....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 10:58:14 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-28 10:45
How do you define a "COMMUNIST"? Are they not just as human as you?

More specifucally, what are  ...

Wow...you're the one who approached me first. Do you think I want to talk to you? Hmm. Better think again. Why ask me questions if you want me to go away? Do you like, not know what you really want? Perhaps that is your problem.

For the hope of humankind, a communist is someone who thinks people need to have special rights just to voice some opinion on a public forum. That's just one aspect though. There are many more. If you want, just take a look in the mirror. Communists are humans, but they are really selfish, full of jealousy, lazy, and think the world owes them everything. Why do you think every communist country has failed humanity? Evil doesn't succeed. It can only attempt. You embraced "capitalism" for your survival, not because people like you wanted it. Why did some want another revolution? My point exactly. If I'm wrong, prove it. Go back to pure communism, because you people really like it. You have my blessings. It's your life, do whatever you want. I just feel bad for Chinese civilization. But hey, that's life. I've made my peace with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.