Author: tenderloin

Where is the great US carrier Killer, 095 nuke sub? We still not see a picture. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-4 02:43:57 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-10-3 05:26
US general: We'll fly where international rules allow

JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, Hawaii –  Th ...

That won't excuse you from threatening other people with your military.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-6 21:08:06 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-10-4 02:43
That won't excuse you from threatening other people with your military.

Good thing is that they reduced their military to the flying boys...

Them war ships of theirs got order to stay away.
To many collisions and running out of Officers to be fired afterwards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-7 10:42:14 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-10-6 05:08
Good thing is that they reduced their military to the flying boys...

Them war ships of theirs go ...

Well... I hope Trump's latest comment "calm before the storm" is backed by real substance. I like to know where such a conflict will lead humanity.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-7 11:06:00 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-10-7 10:42
Well... I hope Trump's latest comment "calm before the storm" is backed by real substance. I li ...

Well, if that's the way modern mankind - global cooperation and so called democracy is governed by our super policeman; there wouldn't be much lost if the whole circus have to restart again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.