Author: tenderloin

Where is the great US carrier Killer, 095 nuke sub? We still not see a picture. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-30 03:47:39 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-29 10:57
You must be afraid of me; I've never said "threaten to take my bawls out ". Besides I don't have t ...

Yes you did. That is why I never visits Boston. You Hells Angel Skinheads are no laughing matter you know.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 20:33:22 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-30 03:47
Yes you did. That is why I never visits Boston. You Hells Angel Skinheads are no laughing matter y ...

Liar, show me the post and number.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 23:29:33 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-29 08:55
"As a Chinese, you are quite a racist."

C'mon, Boston, where is it in the white man Koran which  ...
My ancestral home is permanently mind, no property taxes, nothing, it'll be mind into infinity.

Your "ancestral home" is the property of the Communist Party. They took all property back in 1949.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-10-1 09:22:24 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-28 03:10
Trump should slap more tariffs on Chinese imports. Aside from trading tactics like excessive tarif ...

Every one of those so called dirty tricks has been practiced by the USA over the years. I hear the pot calling the kettle black.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 20:54:47 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2017-10-1 09:22
Every one of those so called dirty tricks has been practiced by the USA over the years. I hear the ...

The US has not violated or bent the WTO rules; where China does at every opportunity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 00:56:35 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-10-1 04:54
The US has not violated or bent the WTO rules; where China does at every opportunity.

Admit it: you guys are the biggest 『VIOLATORS』 there ever was 『THROUGHOUT ALL of HUMANITY』. Period. The rules you 『IMPOSE』 on others by means of brute force via this deadly weapon call the UN and international law is a violation of humam rights and human dignity in itself because both are tools dedicated to your purposes and causes. The UN and international law was supposed to be universal Boston. Who give you the rights to 『DICTATE』 who should and who shouldn't rule Serbia, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, Korea, and more? Who give you the rights to 『change』 regimes? Who give you the rights to determine who should and who shouldn't have nukes to defend themselves against USS Starship Enterprises sitting threateningly off of their shores. You guys are such SOB's, Boston.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 13:57:03 |Display all floors
Well said. Ed.
But wasting your time you are...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.