Author: tenderloin

Where is the great US carrier Killer, 095 nuke sub? We still not see a picture. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-29 00:52:58 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-29 00:13
I'm trying to beam me up a mr. scotty message to the management of the CD site about their deep fe ...

As a Chinese, you are quite a racist.

China is a communist dictatorship, though it has adopted a few aspects of capitalism in order to participate in global trade. Unlike America’s free-trade approach, communist capitalism operates on the strategy of mercantilism and plays the game by its own rules. Where China continually ignores free-market rules and does whatever it takes to capture market share. Meanwhile, the U.S. looks the other way when China breaks the rules, thus encouraging them to do it again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 08:55:43 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-28 08:52
As a Chinese, you are quite a racist.

China is a communist dictatorship, though it has adopted a  ...

"As a Chinese, you are quite a racist."

C'mon, Boston, where is it in the white man Koran which says Chinese are not supposed by God to be racist and whatever give you the idea I'm racist? I'm deeply baffled and deeply troubled by your charges, Boston.

In any case, let me echo the exact words of Trump on the topic of racism: I'm the least racist S*OB there ever was in this world, I don't know where you get the silly idea I am such an S*OB, so spare me please, Boston.

Look, I'm with you guys on the question of racial integrity (not racial prejudice) which is two totally different things altogether. I fully empathises with the plight and the "dire calls" of group-skinheads like you, and of the rights of the Aryan Nations. Reason: these groups have every right to denand their racial integrity and I'am damn proud of them for their knowing of their own worth. Yes, it is as simple as that, Boston. There are no white lives matter here, so what are you b*itching at me for?

Within the confines of my family line, not immediate of course but distant, there's a pollock in the family, an Irishman, a Jew, an Italian, an Englishmen, couple of Koreans, a Geisha, and you'll never believe this but a Belafonte Cuban in the midst x as well so how racially motivated can I get? Again, please spare me, Boston.

"China is a communist dictatorship"

Grow up, Boston. I get thrown in the slammers if I don't pay my taxes. I get charged if I ignore calls for witness selections, your people get thrown in jail if you evade or dodge a military draft (with the exception of Mohammed Ally and GWB), isn't that very very ductatirial in itself?

In China, I don't pay taxes. My ancestral home is permanently mind, no property taxes, nothing, it'll be mind into infinity. I don't get calls for witness selection. They don't even want me in the military unless I'm brainy enough to qualify for the PLA so no draft.

Can your country beat that? Just a thought.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 21:13:19 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-29 08:55

C'mon, Boston, where is it in the white man Koran which  ...

Glad to see that you found your sparring partner and he dutiful unfroze your safety valve  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 02:24:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-9-29 10:30
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-29 05:13
Glad to see that you found your sparring partner and he dutiful unfroze your safety valve:h ...

Welll... I just sort of like to pick on characters like him, like 711, and like Suenie, because they make it their love affair to pick on all things Chinese but I have to take extreme care when doing the tit for tats with them because Boston for one threaten to take my bawls out if I  ever cross path with him which is Boston, MA. .  Them skinheads, they are as dangerous as pit bulls so never get them to blow their cool.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 02:47:20 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-29 08:55

C'mon, Boston, where is it in the white man Koran which  ...

Your previous reply "deep fear of irritating skindhead whiteys as yourself" is very racist. In the meantime, you babble nonsense for a response.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 02:57:40 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-30 02:24
Welll... I just sort of like to pick on characters like him, like 711, and like Suenie, because the ...

You must be afraid of me; I've never said "threaten to take my bawls out ". Besides I don't have to, you are sackless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 03:11:48 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2017-9-29 10:47
Your previous reply "deep fear of irritating skindhead whiteys as yourself" is very racist. In the ...

Your previous reply "deep fear of irritating skindhead whiteys as yourself" is very racist.

C'mon Boston. Is that the only excuse you can come up with? What I said is true you know. Chinese in the higher ups are afraid of irritating whites. They're all chicken shits. I only wish they are little more masculine like fatty rocket mam Kim is...

"In the meantime, you babble nonsense for a response."

Exactly how they attack Trump and Trump's tweeting. You are no different in this respect. You turn automatically go to attack mode. Typical white mentality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.