Author: SherrySongSHSF

Battle of the bra [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-10-1 04:04:40 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-30 17:22
No, it wasn't your sister, or your mother for that matter, so don't worry.

You should ride Shanghai morning subway and observe people in the summer. Most women do have hairy armpits, just look as they hold on to the arm rail, they are flat chested or wear a padded bra and most likely ate something with garlic in it few minutes ago.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 10:55:00 |Display all floors
I've been to Shanghai. I've rode the Subway. Yes, many, many Chinese women do not shave their armpits. It is like that all over Asia. Also in some European countries, what's your point? As for the garlic and padded bras ... so what? Or, are you actually looking at and trying to admire 12-year old boys. I wouldn't let that get out if I were you. They tend to frown on that in many countries ... except the Vatican, of course. You aren't a closet priest, by any chance, are you? <jk>
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 11:38:28 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-10-1 04:55
I've been to Shanghai. I've rode the Subway. Yes, many, many Chinese women do not shave their armpit ...

Stating the facts was a problem for you, not for me. People can shave or not shave, eat garlic all they want and no one can grow breasts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-1 11:50:24 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-10-1 11:38
Stating the facts was a problem for you, not for me. People can shave or not shave, eat garlic all ...

I do not have a problem stating facts. You however, seem to have huge problems with mundane facts. Just because hairy armpits turn you off, and all women should have huge hooters and abstain from eating garlic, so you can get your jollies every day. You don't like small breasts or garlic breath, so the world is going to hell in a hand-basket. I can see that any girl who gets you is going to find you to be very high-maintenance and difficult as hell to please. Have some cheese with your whine, and please do the world a favour ... don't procreate. We don't need two of you moaning and complaining about the little things in life. One is quite enough.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 02:56:00 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-10-1 05:50
I do not have a problem stating facts. You however, seem to have huge problems with mundane facts. ...

When did I say I liked any of the stuff you listed above?

Learn to read and if you are unhappy with your hairy, flat chested garlic eater girlfriend, leave her and find someone else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-2 12:06:02 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-10-2 02:56
When did I say I liked any of the stuff you listed above?

Learn to read and if you are unhappy wi ...

I think you're the one who needs to learn to read.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.