Author: SherrySongSHSF

Battle of the bra [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-26 09:14:32 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-9-25 11:46
Are you saying that most Chinese women are not flat chested? Are you saying padded bras are not ver ...

You need to get out more. I've seen plenty of non-flat-chested women in China.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-26 21:37:58 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-26 03:14

Yes, you might have seen women wearing padded bras. Most women in China do not have breasts. That's why the baby milk powder industry and smuggling is so crazy in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 07:30:48 |Display all floors
Most women with A-cups will pad to a B-cup. A few B-cups will pad to a C-Cup, but rarely, if ever, more than that. Some girls pad due to the belief that a larger size will improve their self-esteem and help them feel better about themselves. Women will also pad their bras so that their nipples don't show. They do this so that they will not get leered at in public. This has nothing to do with overall chest size.

The infant milk powder industry is flourishing because many women believe that breastfeeding will cause their chests to sag. They also complain that it causes them pain. It has absolutely nothing to do with women having small mammaries. As a matter of fact, breast size has absolutely nothing to do with the body's ability to lactate.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 13:04:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-9-29 13:05
mixamixa Post time: 2017-9-25 00:05
Most Chinese women do not need a bra because they don’t have breasts. Padded bras are false adverti ...

Where were you looking?  I often see Chinese women with breasts as big as cows'.  Obviously they must have been drinking lots of milk!

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-29 15:57:50 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-26 09:14

Botox sells extremely well in China...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 15:59:13 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-29 13:04
Where were you looking?  I often see Chinese women with breasts as big as cows'.  Obviously they mu ...
I often see Chinese women with breasts as big as cows'.

What a neat, nice, gentlemanly comparison...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 16:01:41 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2017-9-26 21:37
Yes, you might have seen women wearing padded bras. Most women in China do not have breasts. That' ...

As a ladies' man I can reliably and knowledgeably inform you that flat breasts don't produce less milk than big breasts. A Finnish 90 kg woman doesn't necessarily have more milk than a Chinese 50 kg fly weight. TAhe milk comes once its production has been stimulated by hormones and the quantity depends on the food uptake of the woman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.