Author: sfphoto

Should CD Forum implement real name registration?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-26 12:13:15 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-9-26 11:32
Forget about that end-of-year party idea.  It will be impractical for an international forum like th ...

The odd things is that most of the western posters are in China and most of the Chinese posters are overseas.

But still some here seem to equate a tr-oll as a Chinabasher. Those that live in China aren't allowed to criticize the government yet those that live in the west are encouraged to criticize western governments.

It's just another form of censorship - a bid to control the narrative flow. If posters can't handle a debate with someone like me (and I am far from the strongest debater in CD) and can only resort to cries of Chinabasher as a defense, that's kind of sad, really.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 21:51:13 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-25 18:52
Why not might get rid of the government ghosts

You will find them on yahoo news articles, and various newspapers where comments are allowed. America also hires them on middle eastern sites. I don't think we have had many here except maybe Robert who disappeared in his adopted country north korea
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-30 06:42:57 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2017-9-28 21:51
You will find them on yahoo news articles, and various newspapers where comments are allowed. Amer ...

There are a lot here Robert was a Chinese government ghost we all knew that he dissapeared because everybody was onto him
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-11 05:15:19 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2017-9-25 20:48
Smile all the time

good man smile is good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-10-12 16:15:18 |Display all floors
I think it's time for CD Forum to implement real name registration to get rid of racists who flood this website with trash.
Otherwise, CD Forum will turn into another stormfront*org for disgruntled racists with an axe to grind against China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.