Views: 9463|Replies: 6

New Era for China & Panama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-21 04:48:41 |Display all floors
The People's Republic of China     The Republic of Panama
                          The Beginning of a New Era!   

(see my blog)

What are your thoughts......?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 11:14:16 |Display all floors
Actually, according to Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela, Panama asked PRC for ties during the early years of Ma, but was rejected by PRC. Now that Tsai denied the existence of the 1992 Consensus, PRC agreed the establishment of diplomatic relations with Panama. It will be a win-win for both countries, as Panama could be the start of a domino effect in South America and Central America.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-21 16:07:09 |Display all floors
When China says there is gonna be a "win-win" outcome it always suppresses the mention of who is gonna lose: Taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-24 07:45:12 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-9-21 11:14
Actually, according to Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela, Panama asked PRC for ties during the ...

I feel much trepidation about this.  It's not that the Chinese citizens have ill-will (most are good people and have good hearts), but I am very concerned about the intentions of China's monarch in this level of world expansion.  Do we really want a monarch who possesses no morality and ethics to export this misanthropic mentality throughout the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 05:12:23 |Display all floors
AmericanDream Post time: 2017-9-24 07:45
I feel much trepidation about this.  It's not that the Chinese citizens have ill-will (most are go ...

Thanks for your opinions.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-27 05:15:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-21 16:07
When China says there is gonna be a "win-win" outcome it always suppresses the mention of who is gon ...

Thanks for your reply

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-27 10:02:47 |Display all floors
Toogood Post time: 2017-9-27 05:15
Thanks for your reply

You are welcome.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.