Author: RichardFoster

How American Transsexuals Help Stop White Supremacism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-20 03:21:11 |Display all floors
WesternWonder Post time: 2017-9-20 02:53
Not true.  American military is so White, it makes racists happy.

You have obviously never been in the military or have visited a military base.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 03:26:00 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-20 03:21
You have obviously never been in the military or have visited a military base.

The best way to stop another Hitler from ever rising is to make sure white heterosexual males have no power.  Military is the ultimate power.  So, it is best that the Military be run by non-Whites.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:12:09 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-20 03:20
BS.  Minorities are over-represented in the military.

Umm, so isn't this a good thing?  Guns are power, and guns in the hands of minorities, and not in whites, is a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:20:32 |Display all floors
E_Peterbus_Unu Post time: 2017-9-20 07:12
Umm, so isn't this a good thing?  Guns are power, and guns in the hands of minorities, and not in  ...

You're overthinking things.

The military is the best example of where political correctness and diversity works.  They were politically correct and diverse before it was even called that.    My first experience with multi-culturalism was when I was an army wife.  Our soldiers go all over the world.  That results in many marriages and tons of mixed families everywhere.  

Also the military has always been a place where minorities have flocked.  Its a place they can be respected and get ahead on their own merits.  It wasn't always this way of course, but I would say they have been ahead of the curve from the general population.  Poor people are over-represented in the military so as minorities are over-represented in poverty groups, its natural to see more minorities enrolled.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:28:49 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-20 07:20
You're overthinking things.

The military is the best example of where political correctness and d ...

So then either way, it works out.  Minorities, poor or not,  is good for the military in that it balances the power of Whites.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:42:54 |Display all floors
E_Peterbus_Unu Post time: 2017-9-20 07:28
So then either way, it works out.  Minorities, poor or not,  is good for the military in that it b ...

I think they can serve as models to those who say multiculturalism doesn't work.  Conservatives love the military but they also have the most white supremacists.   So I think if they were shown how well it does work and how well people do get along and respect one another, it could make all the difference.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:49:06 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2017-9-20 07:42
I think they can serve as models to those who say multiculturalism doesn't work.  Conservatives lo ...

Your heart is in the right place, and I respect you for that.

But, I also look at it from a practical perspective: guns are power, bombs are power, and lasers are power.  If these powers are equally distributed among all demographic groups in America, then another Hitler will never be voted in, or brought in via a revolution.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.