Author: BubblesPorter

Trump DESTROYS Ukraine-China Jet Engine Building Project!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-23 15:11:47 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-23 12:43
Wow! eman a chick? Now that surprises me. Chicks don't usually get involved in politics and milita ...

It's not him, my ol'chap Senny is whispering into the kids ear

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-24 00:49:59 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-22 23:11
It's not him, my ol'chap Senny  is whispering into the kids ear

Old el Chapo, aka Suenie, whisperin' in le'kid's ear?

Sorry, eman. Suenie is one who plays with his very own little brother who lives just a wee ways below his highly toxic Van Allen Belt while the other guy (Or might it be a gay-gal instead? Something that exists right smack in between the two phenomenons that is) is someone who live for the hym "We Are Family" made popular by Robin Williams in the 90's. The two are totally different species of cock-a-doodle-doo's. They are thus excused by God and by me so don't you dare make fun of them or you'd have me, eddy, to answer to.

Forgive me, Suenie. I'm bored. I need a punch line. Excuses please.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-28 21:39:30 |Display all floors
Arquillian Post time: 2017-9-21 15:55
China is going down.  We have surrounded your borders with Armageddon.  Wake up from your dream an ...

With ingrained beliefs and self-determination, China will live on well and proper to be very powerful and strong like never before unlike other pariahs who are licking their white bosses' balls & toes !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-29 10:59:17 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-24 00:49
Old el Chapo, aka Suenie, whisperin' in le'kid's ear?

Sorry, eman. Suenie is one who plays with ...

re:  excused by God

That's news to me...
A bride-to-be has had her wedding cancelled by a Presbyterian church after they discovered she supported same-sex marriage.

The couple were due marry at Ebeneezer St. Johns church, in Ballarat, Victoria, in November.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.