Author: BubblesPorter

Trump DESTROYS Ukraine-China Jet Engine Building Project!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-22 09:33:56 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-22 08:43
SO SAD for the CHINESE RACE that people like you are permitted to screw us in the back side as y ...

Please don't have a temper tantrum.

I think the poster was being kind.  He was trying to avoid a war by giving China a choice to peacefully yield to an intractable opponent.  I think you should be grateful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 10:17:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-9-21 18:18
BlindArcher Post time: 2017-9-21 17:33
Please don't have a temper tantrum.

I think the poster was being kind.  He was trying to avoid a  ...

No no no... Me no temper..  My objective waz to fire up the Chinese leadership so as for them to take A TOUGHER STAND in world and military affairs.

Look, some body's got to be THE EVIL ONE HERE so why not me I said to meself. I doubt I'm going to make any dent on Beijing on this matter however. Reason: Beijing is like the philsbury dough boy 『one that's missing the ingredient yeast that gives it that massive one two one two Manny Pacquiao Floyd Mayweather punch』...

Sadly, Manny Pacquiao/Floyd Mayweather China could never be. The Chinese leadership, simply, is just too weak, too soft, too fat from the years of winning and dinning they've been having on the expenses of the country for them to give up the good life..

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 11:48:41 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-22 10:17
No no no... Me no temper..  My objective waz to fire up the Chinese leadership so as for them to ta ...

So this is good, I am glad that China's King is actually a cross-dresser.  Last thing West needs is a China with the testosterone of President Putin.  Putin will be one tough nut to crack.  But Putin will eventually crack, he is after all 68 years old, and after he dies, West will get Russia to elect a closet homosexual who will then join NATO and the European Union.  

It won't be easy, but West always wins in the end.  China's a$$ already belongs to us, and Russia will as well pretty soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 13:44:16 |Display all floors
BlindArcher Post time: 2017-9-22 11:48
So this is good, I am glad that China's King is actually a cross-dresser.  Last thing West needs i ...

Vladimir will be 65 next Oct.

As your name indicates, It might be hard for you to hit a target.
However you should try a bit harder ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 13:56:39 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-22 13:44
Vladimir will be 65 next Oct.

As your name indicates, It might be hard for you to hit a target.

The dude is accurate though.  China is now the West's property.  So women like you should stop putting on a fake show of being tough.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 13:58:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Jumpy at 2017-9-22 13:58

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 12:43:39 |Display all floors
Jumpy Post time: 2017-9-21 21:56
The dude is accurate though.  China is now the West's property.  So women like you should stop put ...

Wow! eman a chick? Now that surprises me. Chicks don't usually get involved in politics and military hardwares and stuffs, especially chinese chicks. Chinese chicks are more into romance, flower arrangements, Anthony Bordane stuffs, and the likes. How's bout you, Jumpy? You sound weird. Seriously you do. Robin William's "we are family" weird that is. Can't blame you however because West/western arse wipes are so screwed up they can't tell a puss from a dicky anymore anyway...  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.