Author: BubblesPorter

Trump DESTROYS Ukraine-China Jet Engine Building Project!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-21 13:25:18 |Display all floors
CD ought to verify such evil remarks against China and others; else CD is overlooking animosity creations by evil composers buried herein. China has also legislated national laws against fake news creations / distributions even though CD is trying to attract readers / responders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 15:55:21 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2017-9-21 13:25
CD ought to verify such evil remarks against China and others; else CD is overlooking animosity crea ...

China is going down.  We have surrounded your borders with Armageddon.  Wake up from your dream and realize that you have lost.  It's over for you.

We righteous Westerners have only two demands.

1) Get rid of all your nuclear/biological/chemical weapons
2) Let NATO set up a democracy in China, like they did in Japan.

Then, you can live in peace and as a friend of West, just like Japan does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 17:02:52 |Display all floors
Arquillian Post time: 2017-9-21 15:55
China is going down.  We have surrounded your borders with Armageddon.  Wake up from your dream an ...

1) Get rid of all your nuclear/biological/chemical weapons
2) Let NATO set up a democracy in China, like they did in Japan.

1) And what about the westerners, they can keep their weapons.
2) Open your eyes and see what democracy do to the west.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 17:41:29 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-9-21 07:39
"trump destroys"
trump can't even destroy Obamacare, how is it possible for an idiot such as trump ...

Re: What trump is doing he destroy the USA and relations with many of the US allies

Keep up the good work

I never figured that Americans are that morose

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 02:08:43 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2017-9-20 21:25
CD ought to verify such evil remarks against China and others; else CD is overlooking animosity crea ...

You kidding? You must be thinking of western domains, western domains which would present you with a medal for bravery and a medal of honour for their bashing of China and anything and everything Chinese...
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 04:50:23 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-22 02:08
You kidding? You must be thinking of western domains, western domains which would present you wi ...

Give up now.  China is going down.  You are surrounded in every way possible.  

Tell Russia, Iran, Syria, and Pakistan to take a hike.  If you don't, you will be crushed.  

You have a choice to be good friend to the West, like Japan.  Accept, or be destroyed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-22 08:43:57 |Display all floors
Slimer Post time: 2017-9-21 12:50
Give up now.  China is going down.  You are surrounded in every way possible.  

Tell Russia, Iran ...

SO SAD for the CHINESE RACE that people like you are permitted to screw us in the back side as you do and still, the management of the CD site just plain remains mute about it all, even condone it if I may say so...
I did exactly what you did here in the Free Republic site, in the Chinese Military Forum, in the Airforces Monthly's Key Board; in the Sino Military site, all of which now ran by anti-China/anti-Chinese factions, each one of them labeled me a TROLL because I stick up for the Chinese nation and they kick me outta all of those sites instantly because none of them were able to argumentatively handle me.

Here however, the management are afraid of you and alliws you to screw us anywhuchway you wishes. Such is the logic of the Chinese animal I duppose. May God help us for this weakness and this idiocy. il.  So sad. The label sick old man of Asia, a label which had been with us for so long , sadly I suppose, are still firmly attached to us, maybe even more firmly today than it gas been, ever, in the past...

Go for it, SIMERS. You are in safe turf. Us Chinese wouldn't dare di anything to you.

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.