Author: BubblesPorter

Trump DESTROYS Ukraine-China Jet Engine Building Project!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-19 14:01:21 |Display all floors
This guy's foaming from his mouth....  signs of rabies or other deadly disease....
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-19 15:31:30 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-19 14:01
This guy's foaming from his mouth....  signs of rabies or other deadly disease....

To each his own.  I personally orgasm every time I think of overthrowing China. It's going to happen soon.  China don't fight back, and West knows this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 01:17:57 |Display all floors
Nigel_Pinchley Post time: 2017-9-18 23:31
To each his own.  I personally orgasm every time I think of overthrowing China. It's going to happ ...

I agree. You get an orgasm front of a mirror if there's a reflection of yourself to do it with... Kinky, Man!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 05:43:20 |Display all floors
Good work America. The next will be putting Hanjians on radar and seize their properties

Oh no...I didn't intent to hurt Edison

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 05:43:41 |Display all floors
China will create its own jet engine in about 5000 years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:32:17 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-20 05:43
Good work America. The next will be putting Hanjians on radar and seize their properties

Oh no.. ...

NATO needs to hit hard and strong.  Now is the only time to take out China and Russia. Weapons are just getting stronger and stronger.  

With China and Russia gone, India would also be safe.  Hindus have always been persecuted, especially by Europeans, and now by China.  

Why can't India join NATO and the EU?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-20 07:33:18 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-20 05:43
China will create its own jet engine in about 5000 years

Maybe sooner, so NATO should act immediately.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.