Author: ceciliazhang

Who is to blame for the tragedy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-17 15:40:06 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-9-15 19:00
A 19 years old youngster do not know the dangers of alcohol, he just wanted to be cool.
No offence ...

19yp is an adult
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-17 17:28:30 |Display all floors
they were allegedly told not to call emergency services from inside the bar by staff who said that it would reflect badly on the bar

If that is true, then the bar is the only verifiable wrongdoer, and should face heavy penalties. I wouldn't be surprised if it was forced to shut down and the owner or the responsible staff faces jail time and compensation to the family.

Many other villaiins in this picture can be blamed by general public, but they have broken no laws.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-18 09:22:42 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-9-17 17:28
If that is true, then the bar is the only verifiable wrongdoer, and should face heavy penalties. I ...

I agree but it wont happen..
negligent manslaughter charges should be brought against his friends and bar staff. They didn't force him to drink, but they stood by watching him dying
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.