Author: ceciliazhang

Do single people harm economic growth? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-19 08:55:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2017-9-19 08:57

Yes I am single and I don't have to work hard at all. I can actually not work at all for years at a time and its no big deal. Its fantastic. There are a lot of married men my age that earn more than twice the income that I do but I have more disposable income than they do since they have to spend a lot of theirs on their stupid kids and ugly wives.
Edit - I spent pretty much all of my disposable income for a few years on hookers. It was a good few years. I don't consider those years to he lost years at all. A single guy can spend thousands a year on hookers and its all good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-19 09:14:42 |Display all floors
you'll need a house and a car to get married .. and when you have a child .. Raising a child in China is tough ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-19 11:03:07 |Display all floors
Economic growth is not a comprehensive indicator of human well-being and being married doesn't automatically mean starting a family of more than two who would be economically single but for a piece of paper.

And sometimes a single with more disposable income can buy more from the market in terms of value of the items than a married with more family members buying more subsistence level items.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-20 09:07:24 |Display all floors
And a guy like me is probably $%$%ing your wife while you are at work too. God knows your wife didn't marry you for sex - she married you for the house car children and your income. Your wife married you for security. That's why she doesn't want to $%$% you. Odds are she would rather $%$% me.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-20 09:09:18 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2017-9-19 07:42
The singles spend it on toys

If I posted this image the mods would put it in the trash for sure.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-21 12:56:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2017-9-21 12:57

Single people are many times more productive economically than married ones. Don't have o  a rocket scientist to know that!
Married ones worry about many things on the home front, and that affects their job performance. And a pregnant worker has to waddle round with a huge load in the stomah, and alll sorts  of pregnancy related illnesses!  In China paents eirry a lot about child raising, from long wueues at children's hispitals to schooling, gaokao, kidnapping of children, etc etc.  How can they perform better than a single?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.