Chinese teenagers sentenced to hard labour for bullying [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-12 15:59:08 |Display all floors
Thanks to God ..

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-12 23:09:16 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2017-9-12 15:59
Thanks to God ..

What had God to do with bullying? Did God snitch on these naughty girls, or did he actually encourage them to bully fellow pupils? If yes, then God should be sentenced to 7 times 7 times 7 the same punishment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-12 23:09
What had God to do with bullying? Did God snitch on these naughty girls, or did he actually encour ...

don't take me wrong -  I mean the government finally notice that matter ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
An excellent response to bullying. Interesting to see the example here is about bullying by girls. Bullying by boys is often obvious and short lived, but girls can be extremely cruel verbally and emotionally over very long periods of time which is far more damaging.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
TedM Post time: 2017-9-13 17:12
An excellent response to bullying. Interesting to see the example here is about bullying by girls. B ...

Girls are often vicious bullies, you should have wth video clips of how they bullied and tortured their victims, atrocious! These bullies are lucky to be caught in China; in the US, they would be rotting in jail!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2 DayEarlier 10:19 |Display all floors
We could do with this sort of scheme in Australia.

I doff my hat to the person who dreamed up this scheme.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 14:21 |Display all floors
I support this idea. The children are too spoilt nowadays. They should not think their parents can come to their rescue all the time when they do something wrong. Children are mostly treated as precious and fragile. Instead of teaching them to grow up to reality, they are harboured from it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.