Author: Barseghyan

China Finally Invents Smartphone CPU as Good as West's [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-12 14:05:21 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-9-12 10:55
If it's a pirated phone then I don't want one...which Indian phone would you suggest I purchase?

A bit of info regarding Indian phones:

Because of this vulnerability, We can't produce enough goods for our own country.

Example : Recently launched SRT phone. Indian company. Indian phone.

All the components manufactured in China. They bring it here. Did the assembly (Joining together the parts). And Sell it as Indian phone.

It is 2017. Micromax is almost 10 year old company. If they wanted to have a complete manufacturing unit, They could have owned one till this date. But the truth is they (Lava and Karbonn) rename local smartphone of China and sell it here as there own phone.

Various phones of coolpad and Swipe were sold by just renaming it. Go to Alibaba's store and check for generic smartphones. You will get a bundle of 100–10000 to be shipped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-12 15:32:37 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-12 14:05
A bit of info regarding Indian phones:

Because of this vulnerability, We can't produce enough go ...

Hopefully comment #3 manoj10 see your comment, I would love to see his reply

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-12 16:54:40 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-9-12 10:55
If it's a pirated phone then I don't want one...which Indian phone would you suggest I purchase?

Just buy a cheap Chinese copy
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
This post was edited by cdpanda at 2017-9-13 10:38
F111 Post time: 2017-9-12 16:54
Just buy a cheap Chinese copy

Copy? Copy of what?

Chinese OEMs don't need to copy anyone because they get Android for free and use mobile SoCs designed by Taiwan-based Mediatek and manufactured by Taiwan-based TSMC. Chinese OEMs can't copy Huawei or Apple either because Huawei is the only Chinese OEM designing its own Kirin mobile SoCs used in its smartphones while Apple is the only Western OEM designing its own A-series mobile SoCs used in its iPhones. They could copy Samsung's smartphones as far as hardware features are concerned but only if they use Qualcomm's Snapdragon-series of mobile SoCs in their Android smartphones.

Between Samsung, Apple and Huawei, Samsung is the most vulnerable to competition from Chinese OEMs churning out low-cost Android smartphones because Samsung doesn't own the core technology of Android smartphones which is the mobile SoC.

Use magic tools Report

cdpanda Post time: 2017-9-13 09:23
Copy? What copy?

All Chinese do is copy technology or ideas nothing original comes out of china
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-9-13 23:22
F111 Post time: 2017-9-13 10:31
All Chinese do is copy technology or ideas nothing original comes out of china

You do realize that Apple -- the only Western brand in the top three smartphone OEMs in the world today -- entered the smartphone market with the release of the iPhone only in 2007. Apple copied the idea of the smartphone but nobody can make them cheaper, faster and better than Chinese OEMs such as Huawei who's been in the smartphone business much longer than Apple!!! In fact, Chinese OEMs were already producing Linux smartphones way back in the early 2000s when Apple was still very much a PC company producing Mac computers. But in the ten years since the introduction of the iPhone, Apple has now become one of the top three smartphone brands in the world today with the other two being Samsung and Huawei, both of whom have been in the smartphone business long BEFORE Apple joined the fray in 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 6 DayEarlier |Display all floors
cdpanda Post time: 2017-9-13 09:23
Copy? Copy of what?

Chinese OEMs don't need to copy anyone because they get Android for free and u ...

What was the last the Chinese invented something original?
You are enjoying using all your Australian inventions everyday even these are copied world wide and used everyday

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.