Author: ceciliazhang

Why the obsession with natural birth?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-6 20:39:44 |Display all floors
what a pity!!! this family is such a nuts and the husband lost his wife and parents lost their daughter ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 20:42:48 |Display all floors
Obsession?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 09:40:39 |Display all floors
To some family, C secion cost more than natural birth.
To most family, especially the husband side, they care more about the new-born baby than the mother. They only expect to have a grandson so that they ignores the sufferings of giving birth. Perhasps that is why the desperate mother-to-be chose to give a jump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 10:38:00 |Display all floors
senoritazhao Post time: 2017-9-7 09:40
To most family, especially the husband side,  ...

If you're right, then the family is just ignorant. It's not just pain we are talking about, but a life and death matter. Giving birth can be dangerous for both the mother and the baby. If the baby's head is too big, it may come out retarded for lack of oxygen if the mother is giving natural birth. Other complications may arise and both the baby and the mother may die. Shouldn't the doctor have refused to allow natural labor since it is too dangerous. Too bad people with lack of knowledge and understanding have all the power to decide.

Wow, Chinese are so confused. Why spend so much money on iphones and brand names, as they are not necessary, but this c-section sounds necessary, so you need to give it priority in your spendings.

Are you people living in or from Shandong? I see all your new are from that area.

Anyway, I can never understand people who hate the mother and love the mother's child. It's common in Chinese culture, eh? This happens among overseas Chinese as well, especially with the mother-in-law. Well, if you hate the mother, how can you love her child, your grandchild? Crazy.

Anyway, like I said, Chinese people need to love and care about one another more. Stop the face culture, the money culture, you are all going the wrong way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 11:15:58 |Display all floors
The pregnant woman should be the only person who can authorize surgery on their body.

Why in the world would she need family or a husband's permission for surgery on her own body?

Do women not own their bodies in china?

I'm confused by this.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 12:58:07 |Display all floors
senoritazhao Post time: 2017-9-7 09:40
To most family, especially the husband side,  ...

I followed the news on CCTV; it's not the cost of the C section, the in- laws insisted on natural birth believing they would have a healthier chubby grandchild, if it went to full term  Of curse they ignored the pregnant mother's pain, forcing her to jump. They all have blood on their hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 13:58:38 |Display all floors
Dracarys Post time: 2017-9-6 20:39
what a pity!!! this family is such a nuts and the husband lost his wife and parents lost their daugh ...

you forgot about the kid who still in the womb....he/she was almost 9 months old

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.