Author: senoritazhao

Dog or human, which side are you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-7 13:46:36 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-6 12:35
Chinese dog owners are utterly irresponsible, they don't control their dogs in public, are a menace  ...

You said it all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 13:53:25 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-9-6 15:42
One should never touch a dog not belonging to them.

In fact why have one at all especially if you ...

re:  The dog is now under house arrest there will be a court hearing on sark and it is expected the owners will be ordered to have the dog destroyed.

Well, perhaps no need to kill the dog...
The dog owner need to pay all the medical costs and a huge compensation to the boys family.
After that the dog owner will be fined 100000 RMB's by the state.

That lesson is the best education any dog owner will remember...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 15:33:17 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-7 13:53
re:  The dog is now under house arrest there will be a court hearing on sark and it is expected th ...

"After that the dog owner will be fined 100000 RMB's by the state."

I am sure that is not the fine in China. It's laws are often very soft towards offenders, that encourages offending, such as in traffic cases.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-7 16:48:13 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-9-7 13:53
re:  The dog is now under house arrest there will be a court hearing on sark and it is expected th ...

It should be put down. I feel that it is too much of a risk

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-7 20:26:25 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-7 12:41
It was you who put that tag on me; I never claim to be one, I just speak my mind.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-7 20:34:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-7 12:44
Many members of the public were bitten by dogs through no fault of theirs.  One was featured in th ...

When a dog bites a human being the human being had provoked him.

I was bitten when I was just 13 or 14, and I knew it was through my fault. I had harassed a small dog that yelped and yapped loudly so that a much bigger dog came to its rescue and attacked me.

The Chinese have superstitious beliefs about dogs and view them with misgivings. SOme show their hostility to every dog. Dogs can pick up a person's mood. They learn to recognize a human friend and a human enemy. Chinese parents encourage their children to stay away from dogs but sometimes the child is curious and approaches a dog. The child looks towering to a small dog, and the child does not approach the dog in an encouraging way: you should always let the dog sniff at you. These children, however, raise their hands and let it drop on the poor dog's body, thereby terrifying it. They run towards the dog and the dog expects a confrontation. It is a bit like in the zoo: the children see the dog as entertainment. How can the dog feel comfortable this way?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-8 14:13:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-7 20:34
When a dog bites a human being the human being had provoked him.

I was bitten when I was just 1 ...

What you did then does not represent the Chinese victims of dog bites; many were bitten without provocation! Only a fool would provoke a huge ferocious dog!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.