Author: 1584austin

The Queen replies to letter from girl, 5, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-7 22:15:13 |Display all floors
Contiousness has nothing to do with your over exaggeration of what other countries 'think' about Chinese culture.  Contiousness should be related to one's mindsets on themselves.  Maybe you have been reading too much perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 22:19:30 |Display all floors
Based on your logic, if other people pointing to your nose and calling you 'an idiot', then you are actually self-acknowledging yourself as such and madly defending on that title?  If I were you, I would just have been walking away saying nothing to those real 'idiots' in my mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 22:37:53 |Display all floors
Also based on your self-defending logic markwu - should Australia return all lands stolen from their native pacific islanders or lands being returned to Maori people in New Zealand or lands back to native Indians in America?  The answer should be yes, how about the reasoning or practical problems of current situations?...  Move on from the past although we could learn from the past.  Don't you agree?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 22:45:20 |Display all floors
Don't use any funny excuses of things like remebering the past to prevent your moving-on steps, bit stupid, isn't it?  Good or bad, shame or honour already gone, no matter how much you are unwilling to take-in.  That's life maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 23:03:27 |Display all floors
With another inappropriate example of rembering past, should a girl always remember her being harrassed by someone when she was young?  Yes, she could learn from her past on self-protection though, remembering?  Isn't it cruel or is it necessary to do that you think?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.