Author: 1584austin

The Queen replies to letter from girl, 5, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-7 18:57:41 |Display all floors
Markwu, the questions you asked should have been asked back two more hundreds years ago, NOT NOW!  For God's sake, wake up now in the 21st Century please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 19:00:17 |Display all floors
Conscience of what?  Apologizing and compensation for wrong things done back two hundreds years ago?  Maybe YES, but what the great specific meaning of THAT to current development of China, be honest and specific...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 19:37:39 |Display all floors
ok you are COMPLETELY RIGHT.

I WAS JUST DEFENDING THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED AWAY.

FROM NOW ON, I WILL STOP DEFENDING THEM.

CLOSE BOTH EYES.

STOP THE CONSCIENCE.

JUST FOLLOW ANIMAL INSTINCT

OF SURVIVAL.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

HAIL MARY.

BANZAI, EVEN!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 19:50:04 |Display all floors
WHEN WE DEFEND CHINA TODAY, WHAT IS IT WE DEFEND HER WITH?

WITH THE PRESENT ONLY?  THEN HER ENEMIES WILL SAY SHE IS NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM.

IT IS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO HER IN THE PAST THAT THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO DO TO HER IN THE PRESENT IN OTHER WAYS WHICH MUST REMIND US TO ALWAYS REMEMBER THE PAST TO AVOID THE REPEAT OF HISTORY'S LESSONS.

NO, IT IS NOT JUST CONSCIENCE. IT IS PRACTICALITY.

I STOP ON THIS TOPIC AND GO AWAY NOW.

THINK PINK @!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 19:54:14 |Display all floors
I FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING.

BUT WILL SAY IT SO THAT THE MODERATOR WAKES UP AND DO SOME HOMEWORK FIRST BEFORE JUST TALKING ABOUT PROOF.

THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE OUTSIDE WORLD HAS SAID OF CHINESE BUYERS?

'CASH FOOLS'

WHY DO YOU THINK XI BANGED THE TABLE?

NOW DO YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 21:56:28 |Display all floors
Something wrong with your dumb head, I should say.  Are you going to be a cash fool only because you presume others' talking about you as cash fool?  Yes?  then nothing wrong, you are actually a cash fool from inside to outside as you've proved yourself.  Stop being excused of feeling small and not confident enough to face the reality.  You know what I am referring to right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 22:03:58 |Display all floors
You think too much markwu, a typical Chinese-style bookworm.  Concentrate on making continuous improvements and progresses while leaving darker past behind...  If you are not capable of doing that, then referring back to one of your world-class books or reviews for self-appreciation or whatever indulgement maybe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.