Author: ceciliazhang

Is Hollywood racist?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-3 17:58:30 |Display all floors

Blacks are Some of the Worse Racists

This post was edited by cestmoi at 2017-9-3 18:05

testingBlack actors are some of the worse racists in Hollywood, particularly against Asians.

At the last Hollywood Oscar, Chris Rock had on stage 3 Chinese kids dressed as accountants with glasses. He used those kids to mock Chinese in the most insulting manner. Most whites found that funny, some don't, and some Asian actors protested.

ChrisRockOscar.JPG

Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 13:33:39 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-9-3 17:58
testingBlack actors are some of the worse racists in Hollywood, particularly against Asians.

At the ...

Right on...
Chris rock has always been a closet racist, yet he continues to work under the radar...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 10:52:42 |Display all floors
With the platform she has I guess that she need to change her name back first ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 14:53:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1626548377 at 2017-9-5 15:35

?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 15:38:30 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2017-9-3 17:58

At the ...

Not only Hollywood, the hole america is racist, I don't agree that blacks are the worst racists, the US police are the worst.  
A police officer stopped a white woman while she was travelling home, she was very nervous, the officer try to calm her down by saying don't worry we only shoot black people, if that's not racist then I don't know.
The funny thing about it is the officer must be the bumbest cop on the planet, he was caught on his own dash cam. 

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 14:16:51 |Display all floors
1626548377 Post time: 2017-9-5 15:38
Not only Hollywood, the hole america is racist, I don't agree that blacks are the worst racists, t ...

I am wondering why and how people are racist against Asians, esp the Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 14:58:57 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-9-6 14:16
I am wondering why and how people are racist against Asians, esp the Chinese.

You must remember it is the culture of the western people to be racist, not all but most of them.
In my life time as a white man I've worked in many western countries including China, Japan, Singapore and Indonesia and nowhere in the world I have been treated with respect as in the Asian countries. Most Asian people don't even know the word racist, simply because it's a western word.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.