Author: ceciliazhang

Ex Canadian teacher quits Beijing private school after past sex history revealed   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-5 01:12:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-4 11:46
Shame on you for pleading for an offender who was never adequately punished for such a heinous cri ...

No, Mr Labia Pudendis, there is no obsession in China with "white teachers". You are an ogre. Horrible to imagine you actually cross the paths of multitudes of children as you go about your personal affairs in China...

I did not "plead" for this man; I have said what was to be said about his erstwhile crime. If every person who has ever had a run-I n with any law would have to be banned from exercising a job that brings them in touch with live humans, 99% of all of us would probably be jobless and in jail, including you. Once a man has paid for his crime he should be given a chance at a new chapter in his life. No, I am not saying Mr Robertyson should have been given a chance as a teacher but he has had several such chances (he has worked at two schools in China and has retained an unblemished record).  

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-5 01:12:32 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-4 11:46
Shame on you for pleading for an offender who was never adequately punished for such a heinous cri ...

No, Mr Labia Pudendis, there is no obsession in China with "white teachers". You are an ogre. Horrible to imagine you actually cross the paths of multitudes of children as you go about your personal affairs in China...

I did not "plead" for this man; I have said what was to be said about his erstwhile crime. If every person who has ever had a run-I n with any law would have to be banned from exercising a job that brings them in touch with live humans, 99% of all of us would probably be jobless and in jail, including you. Once a man has paid for his crime he should be given a chance at a new chapter in his life. No, I am not saying Mr Robertson should have been given a chance as a teacher but he has had several such chances (he has worked at two schools in China and has retained an unblemished record).  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 09:19:57 |Display all floors
Cut his manhood off and send him back to wherever he came from

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 10:31:06 |Display all floors
People like him should not be near any child. Full stop.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 07:10:27 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-4 11:43
Shut your cakehole? What the hell. You don't talk to me like that. Jesus Christ.

I can talk to you any way I like. You're nobody special.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-6 08:51:52 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-6 07:10
I can talk to you any way I like. You're nobody special.

I am the AntiChrist and during the coming The Great Tribulation I plan on getting someone to go through China Daily Forum info to identify all of you low trolls that have insulted me. You will be brought before me and you will need to answer for yourself. I can let the cakehole thing pass but unless you want to go on a list you better be a lot more polite when you speak to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 09:24:49 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-4 18:10
I didn't see this. Obvious my ass. For all we know he has been having sex with 15 year olds ever s ...

I agree with you on this one.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.