Author: ceciliazhang

Ex Canadian teacher quits Beijing private school after past sex history revealed   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-4 11:43:44 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-4 10:33
Why is it true? Because you say so? Either cite your sources for this slanderous accusation, or sh ...

Shut your cakehole? What the hell. You don't talk to me like that. Jesus Christ.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 11:46:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-4 09:44
Wrong.

The incidents occurred last century. And while I do think he should have been punished a ...

Shame on you for pleading for an offender who was never adequately punished for such a heinous crime against children.  He should never have been recruiter to teach in China or anywhere else. Children are put at risk! Blame it on Chinese obsession with white foreign teachers whom they believe can do no wrong!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-4 13:19:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-4 09:46
See what a dangerous simplist you are:

Only solution: shut down all schools and forget about e ...

No my idea is to fire 90% of the teachers and just keep the good ones which will teach over the internet to large halls full of kids that are watched by security guards to make sure they don't misbehave and helped by low paid tutors that are not allowed to have a union. I will break teachers unions and save the state/people a fortune. I have it all planned out Seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 15:06:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-3 17:00
That is a malicious comment. The man has done nothing wrong, or so it appears, since he came to Ch ...

so what you are saying is, there is nothing wrong with being a sex predator and it's malicious to take precautions with one of your kind.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-4 18:10:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-4 09:44
Wrong.

The incidents occurred last century. And while I do think he should have been punished a ...

I didn't see this. Obvious my ass. For all we know he has been having sex with 15 year olds ever since but none have told anyone. Just because this guy hasn't been caught since his molesting doesn't mean he stopped. And anyway - I already have a plan to lower the legal age in the west and most 15 year olds will he cool to have sex with but still not for teachers. We can't let teachers have sex with 15 year old schoolgirls because if the conflict of interest but for the rest if us it will be totally cool. We will see how many dudes become highschool teachers then.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-4 18:11:10 |Display all floors
Swifty55 Post time: 2017-9-3 17:44
Once you cross the line you should never be allowed to teach again.

Exactly. No second chances for pedo teachers.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-4 18:11:34 |Display all floors
Swifty55 Post time: 2017-9-3 17:44
Once you cross the line you should never be allowed to teach again.

Exactly. No second chances for pedo teachers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.