Views: 45202|Replies: 47

India backs down in Doklam standoff, despite confusion created by pro-India news [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-3 02:40:59 |Display all floors
It is clear India withdrew its troops. I am glad there was no conflict also. But for the record it was India who brought in troops, then withdrew troops, despite all of the confusion being attempted by pro-India media sources on google and youtube.

China had been exercising self-restraint while being provoked by India in Donglong, which is Chinese territory, and which shall remain Chinese territory.

Its unbelievable how Indians have been conducting themselves on the internet. I apologize to all people of China for these behaviours from the Indian counterparts. Go on youtube for example, and search under key term 'Doklam', and all pro-Indian channels come up. This even after you apply a filter, by 'date uploaded' for example. And the names of these kinds of channels are not all 'Indian' sounding names.

Please click on some of the channel owner links in the youtube search results under 'Doklam' for example, and you will discover pro-India bias in all of the videos of given channel owners. Some example youtube video titles that were popular: "China Is All Set To Pay A Heavy Price For Its Doklam Blunder" - Channel owner - "Global Conflict". "INDIAN Military took full Control of Doklam from CHINA" - Channel owner - "WC Daily". All twisted, pro-India biased postings. These are not the best examples of what I was referring to as many of the links to the kind of video titles I found that may easily fool uninformed viewers appear under the related links (on right side in the video playing page) of initial videos found under the key search term being used in youtube. Many of the titles of these videos are meant to easily fool uninformed viewers. Even channel owner names have been set-up using the name 'Pakistan' in a deceivingly positive way, but one only finds in the videos - pro-India bias. It appears 'engineering' youtube public opinion is very important to India. Same thing on google search engine. Enter the key term 'Doklam', and only pro-Indian sources come up. Even from Forbes I am seeing only pro-India perspectives, such as a current link - "Narendra Modi Stands Firm As China Stands Down Over Doklam". China backed down ? Really ? This story appears in first links results in google search term under 'doklam'.

I am speculating on this next comment, but the CEO of google is reported to be an Indian - 'Sundar Pichai'. I wonder if there is any connection ? Lol. Again, just a speculation. Not trying to generalize. My point is its hard to find objective news on the ended stand-off. Even a Reuters story I read misrepresented a Chinese government official statement when I was able to check against official sources.

On a related note, Indians try to make life difficult for Pakistanis in other countries, like UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Canada - even for Pakistanis who are dual citizens, born in western countries. Pakistanis being randomly deported from Saudi Arabia and UAE based on some 'trumped up' speculations ? What kind of strings were pulled in these countries to arrange this ? Especially in Saudi Arabia ? Who relies on Pakistan military personnel (such as needing assistance from Pakistan in March, 2017, for southern Saudi Arabia ?). Weird things going on ? Western media is not talking about these kinds of things. I was working at a company in a western country, which was during the recent US elections. After Trump won, my manager, who incidentally was an Indian, started to be so aggressive with me, and started joyfully placing me under a 'magnifying glass', saying things like, 'if you forget this, this, or that, you could lose your job', and other kinds of veiled threats. Lol. He appeared to be overjoyed that Trump won (although the whole 'election' does not pass the 'smell test' as many know), and consequently felt more confident to harass me. Though this is not at the same level of being deported, I just felt like mentioning a personal experience. I also have Pakistani friends in Canada who are being targeted and harassed, in Canada, by the police, in the province of Ontario for example, for no justifiable reason.

On another topic, India has been supporting terrorism in Pakistan. Pakistan is a victim of Indian state sponsored terrorism. In Kashmir, Baluchistan, and also from across the border, from Afghanistan (organized by India, because of CPEC progress; India has been trying to attack Chinese workers too; but much better security is now in place with CPEC Security Force).

India is trying to make life difficult for Pakistanis around the world, and they are complicit in these recent random and unjustified deportations of Pakistanis from Saudi Arabia and UAE.

80,000 Pakistanis were killed in the US 'War on Terror' between 2005 to 2013. And US does not even acknowledge this ! Isn't that sick ? 80,000 Pakistanis. I say again, 80,000 Pakistanis. 80,000 Pakistanis ! And in 8 years ! Including children ! And if you google this, there are many sites trying to introduce deliberate confusion into this number.

'What US really wants to do is put multi-pronged pressure on Pakistan as part of the Hybrid War on CPEC through the American-backed strategic interlinking of its Afghan and Indian neighbours,” he concluded. “With the goal being to influence, disrupt, and then ultimately control China’s game-changing corridor to the Indian Ocean through state and non-state proxy warfare.'

Andrew Korybko - Global Village Space

Hearts of Pakistan are with China. Pakistanis wish the best for Chinese progress, prosperity, and excellence for the people of China, always. And we always pay our respects to the 140 Chinese who were killed in accidents during the construction of the Karakoram Highway. May their families be honoured ! Also, and I believe I am speaking for all Chinese and Pakistanis on this, we want a peaceful Asia, with all countries in Asia. There is no need for wars. China had exercised self-restraint on this clear violation by India of the 1890 Convention of Calcutta between China and England, as more and more people are discovering and are going to discover. The whole world knows India is no match for China. 1962 ? What happened ?

China Zindabad, China Zindabad, China Zindabad !

长寿中国

长寿中国

长寿中国

中国永远

中国永远

中国永远

Don't mess with China !

Best wishes to China, with love from Pakistan !

And peace to the region.                                       

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-3 11:57:45 |Display all floors
I bet you have no better source of information than do I, yet you are making ex cathedra statements as if you were the good old Allah in charge of justice versus the infidels. Sorry but I cannot believe you are a Pakistani living "in the west" nor that you have reliable sources to back up what you claimed.

Are you for real or are you a plant?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 12:00:42 |Display all floors
Pakistaniinwest Currently offline
Registration time
2017-9-3
Last login
2017-9-3
Online time
0 Hour
Reading permission
Credits

Registered today and posted one diatribe and already expecting laurels from the C.P.C> ... Tsk, tsk: do you think all posters in this forum are fools?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 13:25:39 |Display all floors
Oh just what we wanted. A chinese sidekick

Go learn mandarin and eat tofu with pork

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-3 15:11:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-3 11:57
I bet you have no better source of information than do I, yet you are making ex cathedra statements  ...

".........as if you were the good old Allah in charge of justice versus the infidels."
I thought you would be the LAST PERSON in this forum to bring "this" in here.....

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-3 15:12:48 |Display all floors
1962 ? What happened ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 16:42:20 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-9-3 15:11
".........as if you were the good old Allah in charge of justice versus the infidels."
I thought ...

I am the last one to deride Allah but I am among the first who go after fake saints and fake worshippers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.