Views: 49331|Replies: 14

US court sentenced an Chinese American citizen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-2 00:59:06 |Display all floors

US court on Thursday sentenced an American citizen to two years in prison for conspiring in the unlawful development of nuclear power technology in China.

If this guy was indeed a patriot, much like Quan Xushen was, then, similarly to Quan's case, it is Beijing's duty and responisbilty to siing this song and act upon, i.e., make a trade or something. I'm sure there are valuable personalities of the other side we can use firca teade in this international espionage field that all nations can turn ti their advantage...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 22:18:24 |Display all floors
Still prentending to be Chinese I see
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 09:25:48 |Display all floors
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 03:51:41 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-3 09:25
If that song didn't do it for you, msybe this one will. Ask the bimbos around you to translate  ...

Australia has arrested a Chinese citizen for manslaughter of another Chinese citizen
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 06:16:57 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-5 11:51
Australia has arrested a Chinese citizen for manslaughter of another Chinese citizen

Here, in my neck of the woods, regularly you will hear carcasses of East Indians flowing down stream the Fraser River. Cause: gang war South Asian fashion. But, do you year me bringing such none worthwhile subjects up in the CD board? Of course not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 12:07:51 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-6 06:16
Here, in my neck of the woods, regularly you will hear carcasses of East Indians flowing down stre ...

What are you toking on you need to share

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 07:28:24 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-5 20:07
What are you toking on you need to share

You're on Chinese manslaughter Australia and all I'm saying is that manslaughter also exists in Canada.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.