Author: ceciliazhang

Does China perform better than US in rescue relief?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-4 10:42:34 |Display all floors
Zhuhai and Guangzhou are flooded at this very moment. I don't see China's rescue parties ferrying people out on their backs. I don't see anyone in canoes and kayaks rescuing pets and the elderly. Nice of you to use the quantifier, "sometimes", like that justifies your post somehow.
It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damned near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 15:14:14 |Display all floors
Compared to the flooding in Louisiana years ago, rescue operations performed very well in Texas.
Citizens risked their lives to help strangers and animals, which should be applauded.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 15:51:53 |Display all floors
PLA always keep its impregnable image on camera,so get trustworthiness in people's heart.that's good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 14:05:55 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-4 10:42
Zhuhai and Guangzhou are flooded at this very moment. I don't see China's rescue parties ferrying pe ...

didn't you see pics of chinese PLA rescuers rescuing flood victims in Macau?  Flood victims in south Asia could only wish for such aid,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 22:22:58 |Display all floors
China also prevents journalists from covering stories which would make the country look bad, something that does not happen in USA. Similar material like you see from US in OP pictures, does happen in China but gets censored to make the country look better. Out of your eyes, out of your minds. Cecilia seems to buy it all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 03:55:57 |Display all floors
ceciliazhang Post time: 2017-9-1 16:37

This illdefined and illrearsearched thread failed big time, like they say " nice try but fail"
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 14:05:51 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-4 10:42
Zhuhai and Guangzhou are flooded at this very moment. I don't see China's rescue parties ferrying pe ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.