Author: ceciliazhang

Does China perform better than US in rescue relief?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-23 20:25:19 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2017-9-23 07:43
If it didn't carry any weight, it wouldn't be an insult, merely an opinion, Which everyone is enti ...

I specially added some weighty to my post in reply to Huaqiao so as to keep him firmly planted with his feet to Planet earth. His helium light weight posts carry the risk of blowing him inti the sky and away out of our forum for good...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-23 21:48:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-23 20:25
I specially added some weighty to my post in reply to Huaqiao so as to keep him firmly planted wit ...
His helium light weight posts carry the risk of blowing him inti the sky and away out of our forum for good...

Oh, that would be a shame now,  wouldn't it.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-24 01:52:35 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2017-9-23 15:36
What are you doing here? You and those two should follow your own advice. See how they keep draggi ...

I was here ... to tell you that shouting down a poster who has a different opinion from yours and shouting "Chinabasher" is not a valid form of debate.

But there you are in various other threads taking the moral high ground, trying to get other posters banned, because they espouse views you don't agree with ..  meanwhile dressing it up as 'the right thing. To do to clean up CD.

Wouldn't the best thing for CD to be having a forum where people,can discuss views, sometimes opposing views, without being called out as anti-China or a Chinabasher? No one calls you out for being a westbasher!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-17 16:20:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-23 20:25
I specially added some weighty to my post in reply to Huaqiao so as to keep him firmly planted wit ...

Well...well
I see your making more friends.
But that is what you do.
Bully others until they leave
(typical)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-17 16:25:02 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-17 16:20
Well...well
I see your making more friends.
But that is what you do.

I wasn't "bullying" anyone - I just gave as good as I received, or better. The word "bullying" applies to those who started the vindictiveness in this thread. They are those who are whining now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Writer 2012 June's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2017-11-17 16:30:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-11-17 16:25
I wasn't "bullying" anyone - I just gave as good as I received, or better. The word "bullying" a ...

yeah....
I know how you see things
I also know the double standard you impose on others, but not yourself.

I would also like to cherish these last moments you are on the CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-11-17 16:35:38 |Display all floors
UYA Post time: 2017-11-17 16:30
yeah....
I know how you see things
I also know the double standard you impose on others, but not y ...

Go to page 7 to see what really set the tone, and who. I replied on page 8 and was attacked for that by nationalists. these nationalists would laugh about the misfortune of a foreign nation experiencing a calamity if they felt their government had "insulted" the Chinese rulers...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.