Views: 117597|Replies: 73

Why is China accused of dividing Europe?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-1 15:44:37 |Display all floors
(Xinhua) German media recently reported that German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel had warned EU states not to let themselves be divided when it comes to their relations with China, quoting him as saying that "if we do not succeed, for example, in developing a single strategy towards China, then China will succeed in dividing Europe."
In response, Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said that she was shocked by Gabriel's remarks, as China has always firmly supported EU integration.
Hua asked whether Gabriel could list a country supportive of European integration in a more "sustainable, firm, and unconditional" manner, either privately or publicly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 15:47:50 |Display all floors
Simple,
the lad got a complex

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 16:56:10 |Display all floors
Europe parliament is too weak toward lobbying action from China: many example shoow how chinese lobbying and politics are contacting europe parliament to ask them what to vote, what to decide or what to choose.

China number one to complain of other country ingerence, is also number one (maybe number two after uncle sam) for lobbying and interferet in other countries politic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 17:37:39 |Display all floors
Czech is already a Chinese sidekick

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-1 18:04:40 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2017-9-1 16:56
Europe parliament is too weak toward lobbying action from China: many example shoow how chinese lobb ...

Yes Chinese government gives big to both sides of Australian politics.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-1 18:07:24 |Display all floors
They should send me some money. I work harder for Chinese government than any Australian politicians. I did more than Robb to help CHAFTA pass. Chinese government gives me zero.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-1 20:53:30 |Display all floors
Feckless moderator! You say the truth and she deletes your post! You cosy up to the C.P.C. and she makes you an honorary poster.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.