Author: 1584austin

Should the SAS enter NK and dispose of Kim Jong Un?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-9 16:27:34 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-9-9 16:05
Dustybin?

Them money arsed lips of yours truly turn me on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-13 23:33:18 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2017-9-7 23:48
It was just a question you stinking little insect

Can't handle Me2Shillings's question, you smelly piece of turd?

Use magic tools Report

Post time Yesterday 06:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by AmericanDream at 2017-9-24 06:55
fatdragon Post time: 2017-9-6 11:44
You twist my words. I no more love Kim than I love a dog whose family had been targeted for exte ...

I think the best way to deal with North Korea is absolute economic sanctions and a sea blockade, as well as absolute economic sanctions against any nation that so much as looks in North Korea's direction, let alone communicate with it or do any economic transaction what-so-ever.

But, we should facilitate fleeing North Korean citizens.  China should take them in and not send them back to be executed.  We need to find a way to covertly evacuate all North Korean citizens and give them their freedom from evil Dictator Kim.  Our war is with evil Kim, not the North Korean citizens who are victims.  

Of course, Mr. Kim could agree to capitulate to the demands of the United Nations/NATO, and then all will be fine.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.