Author: ceciliazhang

Will the plastic bag ban work? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-5 01:17:37 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-4 13:17
I have plenty of disposable income to spend on junk that fits in plastic bags. I dont have a famil ...

kYou are welcome to serve as my reusable plastic bag for rubbish. I know this is your highest ambition.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-5 02:57:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-5 01:17
kYou are welcome to serve as my reusable plastic bag for rubbish. I know this is your highest ambi ...

No I am going to take over the world and make it cool for us all to have sex with hot 15 year old girls unless we are a teacher and i also have a plan to bust up teacher unions and replace them with monitors, security guards and tutors. I will do a lot if other things too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-6 12:13:02 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-4 09:02
I will boycott any business that does not give me a plastic bag to carry what I just bought. I do no ...

You have problems next year when an Australia plastic bag ban comes into effect January 1 2018
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-6 17:53:06 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-6 12:13
You have problems next year when an Australia plastic bag ban comes into effect January 1 2018

Blah blah - that's not true. NSW has no plans to han plastic bags and neither do VIC or WA officially. Where did you get this info? Alex Jones? And they have tried this nonsense before and it didn't work - the people want plastic bags. What the hell are we supposed to carry our junk in if they are banned?

Only complete and utter $%$%wits want to ban plastic bags - the strong majority of the public is against banning plastic bags. We don't give two $%$%s if a fish chokes on a plastic bag. And you know what? Plastic bags do not take long at all to break down - leave one in the sun and see how long it takes to disintegrate. Not long at all. The greenies need to go and $%$% themselves. They are a small minority.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-7 04:30:22 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2017-9-6 17:53
Blah blah - that's not true. NSW has no plans to han plastic bags and neither do VIC or WA officia ...

You need to do your reasearch
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-7 08:41:42 |Display all floors
F111 Post time: 2017-9-7 04:30
You need to do your reasearch

There is no ban in NSW Vic or WA and there won't be. Stop listening to Alex Jones you moron.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-7 08:42:58 |Display all floors
Bloody hell. That post where I say QLDers are very very unsophisticated was hilarious you guys. Where is it? I wanted to read it back to myself. Bloody hell.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.