Author: parcher

Offensive T shirts in Shanghai [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-5 01:02:33 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2017-9-4 19:04
"The Chinese fashion sense has caused consternation and headaches to people from around the world  ...

Is there a "Western fashion sense"???

I know there is a FRENCH fashion sense, an Italian fashion sense, and although there is no internationally known "German fashion sense" I can tell you Germans have a good fashion sense. But there are other Western nations whose fashion sense may be held in scorn: think of the Western Samoan, the Usanian or the Greenlander fashion sense...  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2017-9-5 10:47:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-5 01:02
Is there a "Western fashion sense"???

I know there is a FRENCH fashion sense, an Italian fashion ...

Definition of "west" and "western" ?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2017-9-8 13:54:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-8-30 16:02
The Chinese fashion sense has caused consternation and headaches to people from around the world f ...

Decades? The Japanese are far worse than the Chinese for mangling English and obscene messages on clothes.  I still laugh at the 5yr old kid with Eff Off written fully on her T-shirt.  That was in the late 70s in Nagoya airport.  Her parents were so embarrassed when it was pointed out to them what the T-shirt said.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.