cdpanda Post time: 2017-9-3 14:22
What surrender?

Return to status quo. We also have the right to patrol doklam

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 00:45:04 |Display all floors
cdpanda Post time: 2017-9-3 01:22
What surrender?

Sorry, Panda,

But, I see the PLA's claim (Chinese troops in Dong Lang) as A CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED-EXCUSE issued by Beijing whose aim is to cover up THE COMPROMISE it's commited to in the Dong Lang stand off.

If I am not wrong about what likely had transpired, BEIJING MUST HAVE AGREED TO THE STOPPING of THE ROAD CONTRUCTION for Modi to agree to the troop pull out.

I'm sorry, but, if the PLA hadn't started pouring over the Himalayas and swoop into the Dong Lang area airpower and all a'la China-Vietnam fashion after those warnings was met with def ear, then, it speak volumes as to what might have changed hands in the negotiation table, a signal...

We blinkec...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 01:04:32 |Display all floors
cdpanda Post time: 2017-9-3 01:22
What surrender?

Sorry, Panda,

But, I see the PLA's claim (Chinese troops in Dong Lang) as A CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED-EXCUSE issued by Beijing whose aim is to cover up THE COMPROMISE it's commited to in the Dong Lang stand off.

If I am not wrong about what likely had transpired, BEIJING MUST HAVE AGREED TO THE STOPPING of THE ROAD CONTRUCTION for Modi to agree to the troop pull out.

I'm sorry, but, if the PLA hadn't started pouring over the Himalayas and swoop into the Dong Lang area airpower and all a'la China-Vietnam fashion after those warnings was met with def ear, then, it speak volumes as to what might have changed hands in the negotiation table, a signal...

We blinkec...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 09:08:37 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-3 01:49
Return to status quo. We also have the right to patrol doklam

PATROL, PATROL, PATROL MANJI!!! "Now you promise. So, if you don't make good your words, we would have to consider you a son of a son of a gun... ." Christ! Even I don't know what that is supposed to mean so excuses please Manji for my rudeness...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 11:33:08 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-4 06:08
PATROL, PATROL, PATROL MANJI!!!  "Now you promise. So, if you don't make good your words, we ...

Didn't I say that you were already given chance for a surrender speech

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 12:07:57 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-3 19:33
Didn't I say that you were already given chance for a surrender speech

Only if you wear skirts, Manji. Only if you wear skirts instead of that sloppy sari. ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 13:50:29 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-4 09:07
Only if you wear skirts, Manji. Only if you wear skirts instead of that sloppy sari. ;)

Chinese girls are cute in short skirts especially when they bent down at 7/11 in Kowloon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.