Author: edisonone

Dong Lang, two months of "all talk and no actions" later: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-9-3 09:33:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2017-9-2 17:42
symondsez Post time: 2017-9-2 08:29
you must be 90+ in last phase on your life, that you seek war so much ..

Sorry symon, I don't personally appreciate intermingling with fat boy kims too much ... Even though I'm for DPRK self determination, I pute on the sight of to slops like that and don't believe they have the rights to determine the destiny of a nation Nor do I believe they should be entitled to the rights of the creme de la cremes of their world as a soulmate or soulmates.  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 09:39:25 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-2 09:22
Is that your surrender speech. I tell you already I accepted your surrender

Hey,  I told you once and I'll tell you again: I might consider a full, complete, and unconditional surrender if you wear skirts, Manji. But you don't. Sorry buddy but that's me. I have a weakness for skirts.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 10:07:52 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-3 06:39
Hey,  I told you once and I'll tell you again: I might consider a full, complete, and unconditio ...

Defeated can't have the final word. Now you wear skirts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 11:28:37 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-3 09:39
Hey,  I told you once and I'll tell you again: I might consider a full, complete, and unconditio ...

you'll have lot of fun in Scotland....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 13:16:55 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-2 18:07
Defeated can't have the final word. Now you wear skirts

You mean a damn Scotchman? Nah!!! Can't figure them out either. Bollywood's best or no deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 13:26:28 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2017-9-2 19:28
you'll have lot of fun in Scotland....

Yah!!!  Celtic womens.. love each and everyone of them... when they were nice and slender that is... Now they're all pork butts on sales going for as little as a penny a pound...  good deal of course but not as appetizing or as demanding as black angus rotisseried over an open pit BBQ out in the wide open wild wild west...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 17:22:31 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-9-1 13:49
Your surrender is accepted

What surrender?

Chinese troops are still in Dong Lang while the Indian troops have gone home.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.