Views: 23400|Replies: 23

Dong Lang, two months of "all talk and no actions" later: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-8-29 23:56:08 |Display all floors

As for me, I suspect [ a quid pro quo ] had been exchanged...

Free Republic is a top of food chain hate Chinese site. Read up on tgeir frustrations...

To avoid getting embroiled in sanctions that Russia is

experiencing, and what the US is trying to get China into (sanctions), Beijing must have made

compromise somewhere that we've not been told of...

But where???

Damn it. I was hoping for a major shootout in

initial stages followed by prolong squirmishes right across the Himalayas for at least 50 years

till all outstanding territories had been resolved...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-8-31 18:50:36 |Display all floors
A good leader knows when to shake hands,

getting their people to serve US Chess play regarding Tibet would be criminal towards their own folks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 00:25:45 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2017-8-31 02:50
A good leader knows when to shake hands,

getting their people to serve US Chess play regarding Tibe ...

Don't bet on it, eman....

I mean I can feel it in my bones that Beijing had made a compromise here. Whatever the pro quo is probably top secret indefinitely for both states.

Another STUPID/IDIOTIC THING ABOUT US IS THE MENTALITY WE HAVE THAT WE HAD TEACH PEOPLE LESSONS. I mean why do we have a need to claim that we had taught people lessons? Remarks like that is inappropriate and unnecessary in an international event like that, unless of course, it was us who lost out and claiming we taught peope lessons is a way for us to save face?

Here's one for you, Manoji. I think our man chickened out because he wanted to avoid an international incident which could have adverse affacts for China, economically. and as such made a quit pro quo. I just can't see Modi pulling out without having gotten something for it in return. Maybe it's high time for us to learn from Trump, his mistakes, and why...

"Not to start counting those chicks until they have all hatched..."

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 13:49:07 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-8-31 21:25
Don't bet on it, eman....

I mean I can feel it in my bones that Beijing had made a compromise he ...

Your surrender is accepted

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 22:26:21 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2017-8-31 21:49
Your surrender is accepted

Sorry, Manji. I am one to go down with the ship. I DON'T SURRENDER. IT WAS XI MAN WHO SURRENDERED. I surrender only to members of the weaker sex. Even at that, the surrender comes only when they (member of weaker sex) throw everything they have at me. I'm a sucker when it comes to war with Amazonian. Seriously Manji, if it was I instead of Xi Man who was calling the shots, I'd launched a full scale counter offensive; I'd make make up some excuse, i.e., that New Delhi had initiated other fronts all along the Himalayas, and I broaden and prolong the conflict until such a time that all territories that are still outstanding are reverted back to us again. A broad and prolong tpconflict is the key to our retrieving of lost territories. Being nice about it like Xi Man does won't do us any justice for us...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 00:29:59 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-1 22:26
Sorry, Manji. I am one to go down with the ship. I DON'T SURRENDER. IT WAS XI MAN W ...

you must be 90+ in last phase on your life, that you seek war so much ..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-3 01:22:03 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-9-1 19:26
Sorry, Manji. I am one to go down with the ship. I DON'T SURRENDER. IT WAS XI MAN W ...

Is that your surrender speech. I tell you already I accepted your surrender

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.