Author: ceciliazhang

Should we enforce real-name registration to comment online?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-9-1 15:16:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-1 12:47
The Chinese authority  must have been prompted by the  constant anti CPC postings in Forum, to dem ...

Should I be a Cyanide louse, I swear to you and to this forum: I shall never betray those in charge of me. The snoops may catch me but they won't stop my posts. There are too many good world citizens who see right through the untruths and propaganda of any foreign government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-1 16:04:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-1 15:16
Should I be a Cyanide louse, I swear to you and to this forum: I shall never betray those in cha ...

So who is in charge of you?  The CIA or some other anti China separatist groups?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 12:59:32 |Display all floors
agreed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 14:37:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-1 15:16
Should I be a Cyanide louse, I swear to you and to this forum: I shall never betray those in cha ...

There are many world governments that engage in "untruths and propaganda", why not even a whimper from you?  You certanly have an axe to grind.  And to help yourself to the generosity of CD Forum, an arm of the Chinese Government, to denigrate it, exposes your lack of moral values!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-2 16:52:18 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-1 16:04
So who is in charge of you?  The CIA or some other anti China separatist groups?

I know you won't believe it but the answer to your question really is simple: my Mum is in charge of me although she delegates this duty to me most of the time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-4 10:57:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-9-2 16:52
I know you won't believe it but the answer to your question really is simple: my Mum is in charg ...

Coward!  Afraid to answer the question readers are most interested in,  by hiding behind your mother's skirt!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-9-5 00:48:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-9-4 10:57
Coward!  Afraid to answer the question readers are most interested in,  by hiding behind your moth ...

No, I am not a "coward". Keep that label for yourself. No, make it "bas tard" - you didn't need to ask such a rude and counterintuitive question. I have my own mind and am nobody's charge.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.